• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I know that I have all these restrictions on what I can & cannot do. The problem is if I don’t do it won’t get done. I have lost 50 pounds. Everyone is like I bet you’re feeling much better not carrying that weight. The truth is I feel much worse.

Thursdays EZ-E came by. We went to a gun shop, filled up my jerrycans the entire to lunch. Once back at my place I waddled my fat ass from the truck into the garage with the jerrycans. I ended up honing out a trailer turkey and making brine.

Next morning I feel lit total crap. So I start doing my laundry. I did 3 loads, towels clothes and the dogs bed and miscellaneous towels. Unloaded the dishwasher and made some thing to eat. I laid d down early, didn’t sleep for shit.

This morning I made some sausage gravy on toast, thinking it get me moving. Go out and gas up the mower and start mowing. I have a fenced in backyard and some yard waste to burn. It’s spread out along the back fence so burning will take care of weed eating. Getting off the mower I twisted my left knee enough that I got my back twisted too.

So my fat ass is laid out in bed waiting on pain killers to kick in listening to pandora radio thru the tv. Before I laid down I loaded my turkey into the brine. Tomorrow I need to weed eat and brown off the turkey carcasses to make my gravy for the smoked turkey. Monday is smoker day. I’m in total fear of leaving home for the zombie apocalypse.
    Gun Zone Deals

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    How did you lose the 50 pounds and how fast? That's a tremendous amount and should be over a period of time under medical monitoring, imo.
    The Dr wrote a Rx for Semaglutide and its been over 6 month.

I honestly think the medicine that I took for Covid has increased the pain or my back & knee problems are just progressively getting worse.

Just going grocery shopping the putting things in the cart then on the checkout belt if pain full. Getting home & putting them away is a days work to me. Loading up a few things to go shooting is rough. Anyone who has shot with me knows I'd rather have empty ammo cans.

My back was so phuced up when I went for the hearing the doctors restrictions were so many the judge read the Dr's report & said give it to him. The person who try figuring out another occupation I could do had nothing. my lawyer said he never seen that before.

As far as hiring things out easier said then down for what I can afford & what people want to charge. Living remotely make for less competitions. Hell the price of gas alone that I burned cutting grass was stupid.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The Dr wrote a Rx for Semaglutide and its been over 6 month.

I honestly think the medicine that I took for Covid has increased the pain or my back & knee problems are just progressively getting worse.

Just going grocery shopping the putting things in the cart then on the checkout belt if pain full. Getting home & putting them away is a days work to me. Loading up a few things to go shooting is rough. Anyone who has shot with me knows I'd rather have empty ammo cans.

My back was so phuced up when I went for the hearing the doctors restrictions were so many the judge read the Dr's report & said give it to him. The person who try figuring out another occupation I could do had nothing. my lawyer said he never seen that before.

As far as hiring things out easier said then down for what I can afford & what people want to charge. Living remotely make for less competitions. Hell the price of gas alone that I burned cutting grass was stupid.
    I feel your pain. I'm overweight and old.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Likely a bit of both, TBH. I know my knees were always an issue, but I didn't need a cane to get around until all of a sudden at the end of 2020. Although that was before I let myself be pressured into taking the first (and only) jab so I could find a job that would hire me.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Likely a bit of both, TBH. I know my knees were always an issue, but I didn't need a cane to get around until all of a sudden at the end of 2020. Although that was before I let myself be pressured into taking the first (and only) jab so I could find a job that would hire me.
    I didn’t get the jab rather I had Covid and was treated for it. No way in hell would I knowingly take the vaccines.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I have 2 close friends that died of blood clots in the lungs after a booster shot

Luckily by the time the boosters were out, most employers had lost their enthusiasm for requiring vaccination. When I was unemployed at the height of the Covid panic and desperately trying to find a job, every single job listing required vaccination so I caved to the pressure so I could keep a roof over my family's heads. I felt like shit for a couple of days after the vaccination, which they claimed was "normal" - but I've never had a non-Covid vaccination make me feel like that. Not even the one or two times I got the flu shot. Vaccines aren't supposed to make you sick.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Luckily by the time the boosters were out, most employers had lost their enthusiasm for requiring vaccination. When I was unemployed at the height of the Covid panic and desperately trying to find a job, every single job listing required vaccination so I caved to the pressure so I could keep a roof over my family's heads. I felt like shit for a couple of days after the vaccination, which they claimed was "normal" - but I've never had a non-Covid vaccination make me feel like that. Not even the one or two times I got the flu shot. Vaccines aren't supposed to make you sick.
    These vaccines weren't meant to make you sick, they were meant to kill you.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    These vaccines weren't meant to make you sick, they were meant to kill you.

I know enough people who've had the jabs (even boosters) and aren't dead to doubt this statement. But I also know they were at best a placebo, and at worst made people more vulnerable to various mutations of the virus and have caused long term and often devastating side effects that nobody in the government or drug companies will admit to, including thousands of deaths in otherwise healthy individuals.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Dang. Take care of yourself.
    I'm trying to boss. My job took heavy toll on my body. The foot surgeon said I was born with bad feet. The orthopedic guy told me my knee caps are in the wrong place. My lower back is a total mess that will progressively get worse.

I have so much wrong that I don't have enough life to get it all fixed. Just smoking this turkey is wearing me out. And the messed up part of it is I more then likely not eat any of it today. I took my shot this morning so I will hardly eat anything the next to days.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I felt like shit for a couple of days after the vaccination, which they claimed was "normal" - but I've never had a non-Covid vaccination make me feel like that. Not even the one or two times I got the flu shot. Vaccines aren't supposed to make you sick.

They used the people as guinea pigs.

And I'm not above tightening the tin foil to think that depopulation was actually the intended goal of the "vaccine"

Personally, I'd go jobless and find a way to open another business of my own before *ever* taking a mandatory shot for anything ever again. I didn't take the COVID jab, damn glad for it.

When I enlisted, I had to take all the shots save for PCN (allergic) - they gave us an experimental pnumonia vax - and I spent damn near 3 weeks in the hospital thanks to it. I developed a bad case of it from the shot. Military health care is a crap shoot - I had a really shitty doc (1st LT) and I had an amazing doc (A mustang captain that had been an SFC who got out, used his GI bill for med school, then came back with a commission and a mission to make military health care better) - 1st LT doc didn't believe I had any of the symptoms, esp vertigo. That fucker made me get out of bed and stand on one leg - I wound up falling and hitting my head on the foot board of the bed. I never saw that doc again.

I've had the rona 3X now - once when it was brand new, and twice since moving to Texas. Every time its gotten less severe but the symptoms linger long after you feel human. I'm positive its not a natural virus, its for sure a bioweapon.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I know that I have all these restrictions on what I can & cannot do. The problem is if I don’t do it won’t get done. I have lost 50 pounds. Everyone is like I bet you’re feeling much better not carrying that weight. The truth is I feel much worse.

Thursdays EZ-E came by. We went to a gun shop, filled up my jerrycans the entire to lunch. Once back at my place I waddled my fat ass from the truck into the garage with the jerrycans. I ended up honing out a trailer turkey and making brine.

Next morning I feel lit total crap. So I start doing my laundry. I did 3 loads, towels clothes and the dogs bed and miscellaneous towels. Unloaded the dishwasher and made some thing to eat. I laid d down early, didn’t sleep for shit.

This morning I made some sausage gravy on toast, thinking it get me moving. Go out and gas up the mower and start mowing. I have a fenced in backyard and some yard waste to burn. It’s spread out along the back fence so burning will take care of weed eating. Getting off the mower I twisted my left knee enough that I got my back twisted too.

So my fat ass is laid out in bed waiting on pain killers to kick in listening to pandora radio thru the tv. Before I laid down I loaded my turkey into the brine. Tomorrow I need to weed eat and brown off the turkey carcasses to make my gravy for the smoked turkey. Monday is smoker day. I’m in total fear of leaving home for the zombie apocalypse.
    Part of losing weight is being in a calorie deficit and burning existing calories instead of new food calories.

You're feeling empty, low on energy, and weak. That's part of the process. Hard workouts help but that's not in the cards for everyone.

Keep pushing and it'll ease. Keep the goal in the front of your mind.

Like most things, it gets worse before it gets better. Don't stop.

Top Bottom