• ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Not really.
    Tx and I both teach the Level III security officer commissioning class. One of the questions on the written test you are required to pass is" The device that holds cartridges in a semiautomatic pistol is called______"

Just force of habit. { And the device is called a MAGAZINE, get it right}

Believe me... I know the difference. I just get tired of pointing it out.
    Target Sports

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Believe me... I know the difference. I just get tired of pointing it out.

Maybe this will help:

51840105.jpg

Just post this everytime and save your fingers.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I thought it was intended to be a joke!:banghead: Not to piss anyone off, but there are some poster's on this thread that pic on spelling and grammar just as much and worse than one smart ass line about difference between a clip and a magazine.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Not to piss anyone off, but there are some poster's on this thread that pic on spelling and grammar just as much and worse than one smart ass line about difference between a clip and a magazine.

I read on another forum, where someone posted; "Everytime someone uses the term clip instead of magazine, a kitten dies". I like cats (& dogs) so I've tried not to kill any more kittens.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I thought it was intended to be a joke!:banghead: Not to piss anyone off, but there are some poster's on this thread that pic on spelling and grammar just as much and worse than one smart ass line about difference between a clip and a magazine.

You just made me realize how my posts sounded. I didn't mean to actually direct any criticisms toward anyone here, rather the widespread commonality of this mistake. I always kinda let it go almost as a cultural thing. You know, like how a Sprite or Dr. Pepper is a coke around here.

"You want a coke?"
    "sure"
    "what kind?"

That type of thing. Sorry if my post actually gave anyone the wrong impression. I need to readjust the filter between my brain and my fingers to make sure the proper amount of thought has gone into my posts.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I don't know...I figured it was a joke, but then everyone started debating over the reality...then it turned nasty....people be testy on here

Top Bottom