• ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Thought they called'em swingers.

Yeah they did and that is exactly what this guy and his wife are. No more, no less. However, some people have this need to create some sort of "philosophy" for everything they are doing in hopes of being "something more" then what they actually are.
    ARJ Defense ad

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    I thought swinging was a 2 way street. This mangina seems to be a cuckold or however you spell that.

What a loon.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've had a sizable number of women in and out of my life since my 1975 divorce. I swore that I'd never marry again and I kept that promise.

There is a COST associated with everything that we do in life and a couple of years ago, I made the commitment to stop paying the tab on that one. Women have a number of fun pieces and parts but the COST of having them around is just too high! Besides, along with the deal, you get the "B" attitude, premonster syndrome (or menopause, later), and the constant "Gimmie" for money and fancy stuff. None for me, thanks!

I have Female friends and really enjoy them! My married friends bring their partners around and, while I'm glad to see them and enjoy the laughs and good times, I am SO GLAD to go home without one!

The past few years have been the best of my entire life!

Flash

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    They say that ONE of the partners in a marriage will cheat. In my marriage that was true, but I was not the one who was cheating!

It hurt like Hell when she stole my child but in the end, that forced me to make different life choices and it all turned out pretty well!

I ended up widely traveled, well educated and have had the opportunity to tinker with an incredibly wide variety of toys, equipment and experiences! That gave the the opportunity to help thousands of people through teaching.

After 23 years, the teaching went south, but there were many successes along the way. It was time to get out of teaching, and I knew it.

"Love" eluded me but I picked myself up, dusted off and ended up having a terrific life! In retrospect, it was horrible to be forced to let go of that Beaver Cleaver existence, but it turned out to be the ticket to one Hell of a life!

Back to the subject at hand:
    Women
    Loving women
    Wanting women
    Winning, losing and repairing damage caused by women
    Paying for the damage caused by women

These things were the foundation of every negative event that has happened in my life.

Women? I'm glad to be free of them!

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom