Texas SOT

Ferguson Justice. How confident are you???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How condifent Justice will prevale in the Ferguson

• 100% Confident that the professionals and the system will work in an unbiased manner.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Somewhat condident that the correct end will result, but with some political influence.

Votes: 4 6.9%
    • 50/50, could go either way with the truth and politics playing equal parts in the outcome.

Votes: 4 6.9%
    • There will be a political bias that will be a strong influence on the outcome.

Votes: 17 29.3%
    • Not condifent at all, the truth is secondary to a political resolution.

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    With the Gov of Missouri already calling for Officer Wilson to be prosecuted...and our illustrious Atty Gen Holder showing up tomorrow.. I see the local DA being recused...and Atty Gen Holder appointing himself lead prosecuter.. He has a personal interest in ensuring Officer Wilson is raked over the coals after the Trevon Martin case didnt turn out how he wanted. Quite the difference in remarks from the Gov to the LT Gov of Missouri.

Holder and Nixon are politically correct dumbasses! I am concerned that officer wilson will be indicted and put on trial for doing his sworn duty(and doing it well!).
    Texas SOT

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    The Grand Jury hasn't even convened yet and this $#@! is already calling for prosecution?? If the Missouri governor doesn't back the $#@! off, there won't be any form of justice. And with AssHolder heading down there, his "record" of race-baiting will only add to the strife ... but not as much as Sharpton and Jackson are doing. :bomb:

Well said!!!

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    I'm somewhat confident everything will play out the right way. I remember how they tried their butts off to railroad Zimmerman but in the end he still was acquitted.

Hope it doesn't go that far in this case, at least based on the evidence I've seen it appears it should be a no bill.
    As with Zimmerman, political pressure and the zombie outrage may force a trial.

I think it is not a matter of if but when the sh-- hits the fan in one of these cases and sparks major riots across the country, or when they
    hang an innocent man over the death of one of these thugs.

This case is nothing like the Zimmerman case at all!
    Officer had the legal authority to do what he did in those circumstances.Zimmerman had no authority at all.

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Even if the gand jury throws it out, he is found not guilty, the whole thing is dropped for whatever reason, etc, his life is still in ruins.

The media and those idiots rioting have destroyed him.

Yes to this.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    This case is nothing like the Zimmerman case at all!
    Officer had the legal authority to do what he did in those circumstances.Zimmerman had no authority at all.

That bologna.

Zimmerman had the legal authority of self defense. Both apparently were being beat down and used their weapons in self defense.

How are those cases different except one guy was a cop and the other wasn't?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That bologna.

Zimmerman had the legal authority of self defense. Both apparently were being beat down and used their weapons in self defense.

I agree.

There are some differences in circumstances, but it's the same mantra of "he was unarmed" and "he was a good boy", "shouldn't have been harnessing him" blah blah blah.

Still, I'm not so sure this guy won't get railroaded for political gain.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    What about the white kid in San Antonio who was shot and killed by the police. Where was the rioting for him?

Autopsy: UIW student shot in the back - San Antonio Express-News

He was another dumbass who thought it was a good idea to attack a cop.

And this one:

http://www.kltv.com/story/26331214/mother-of-man-shot-by-longview-police-i-cant-even-start-to-grieve

Autopsy: Longview man died of gunshot wounds http://www.kltv.com/story/26271380/autopsy-longview-man-died-of-gunshot-wounds

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    With the Gov condemning him and Eric (never met a bad Black Panther) assHolder and Obama involved they are all pushing for jail time at any and all costs and lies told I would say he is not in good shape.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Looking at the poll results got me wondering after watching all the folks on TV talking about this.

I would bet that if you asked the people in Ferguson the same question you would get the same results on the poll question. Possibly from a different angle, but I think they would be the same.

Both sides believe the opposite of what they think would be a correct outcome is going to happen.

Amazing the divide(s) in our country these days......................

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    That bologna.

I have to eat crow and admit I'm wrong.To clarify:I think Zimmerman was wrong in his actions up to the confrontation.He had no business following that kid.
    That said,IF the kid attacked him(there seems to be evidence that he did),Zimmerman had the right to defend himself. Damned! I hate being wrong!!!

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    If you are a neighborhood watch commander ( which zimmerman was ), why shouldnt he follow that thug? It's not
    against the law in this country, as far as I know, to follow ANYONE! I mean, you might get your butt kicked by
    somebody, but unless you have a court order prohibiting it, it's not unlawful. The only thing I see happening to
    Officer Brown is if he gets tried by an majority black jury! If he does, its O.J. time all over again, except in
    REVERSE!

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    And, dont give me the "he was told by law enforcement not to follow him!" He was told by
    the 911 unit to not follow Martin. They are NOT law enforcement, and he didnt need to
    heed their advice.

Top Bottom