• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Z0Tex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Temple, TX
    I WILL REORGANIZE WHAT IS LEFT INTO A NEW THREAD IN A FEW DAYS. THANKS TO ALL WHO LOOKED OR BOUGHT FROM ME!

Howdy! Up for sale are the remnants of my father's estate. He was a firearms collector, competitor, and a gunsmith. Below are the items remaining of his estate that my stepmother has asked to be sold off. This is a mix of shotguns, handguns, rifles, and some incomplete gunsmith projects. Items that are marked with a * are incomplete project guns that will require some level of finish work to be an operable firearm and their price reflects that. Photos of all the firearms in this list will be taken and made available over the weekend. I will post a picture of each one here as I collect them in the 2 posts following this one. If you want pictures or more information, send me a PM with the number of the firearm(s) that you want as well as an email address or a phone number where you want them sent.

Terms: All prices are firm. No trades will be considered. All firearms MUST be picked up in either Waco (weekdays) or Temple (evenings and weekends), no exceptions. First come, first serve. No holds longer than 8 hours. Firearms come with what is listed in the description or shown in the picture. Cash only. Thanks for looking!

1. *SOLD*
    2. *SOLD*
    3. *NO LONGER AVAILABLE*
    4. *SOLD*
    5. *SOLD*
    6. *SOLD*
    7. *SOLD*
    8. *SOLD*
    9. *SOLD*
    10. *SOLD*
    11. *SOLD*
    12. *SOLD*
    13. *SOLD*
    14. *SOLD*
    15. *SOLD*
    16. *SOLD*

* = Project gun. Will need some level of work to be complete or full-functioning. See notes for each one.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom