Finally, a bayonet for pistols other than CZ...

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Someone posted a this link on TFL and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Ever since I seen a bayonet mounted on the CZ I've been trying to find one for my Glock. Well, off to order one for each of my railed handguns. You can order yours here: LaserLyte : Laser Bore Sighter : Sub-Compact Laser : Universal Rail Mount : Quick Detachable Laser : Universal Rifle & Shotgun : Gun Sight Accessories : Universal Lasersight : Bow Mount

:p

jdh

BANNED!!!
Mar 2, 2008
Yes it is a joke. I work part time at a gun shop. I have been known to search long and hard to find the correct bayonet for a milsurp rifle. The owner went to the shot show where he saw those. When he got back He told me he had something that was just what I needed for one of my pistols. The SEG on his face as he gave it to me was big enough to drive a tractor trailer through.

But hey, I can honestly say I was the first in my neighborhood to have one and very few others can even say they have one.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
Yes it is a joke. I work part time at a gun shop. I have been known to search long and hard to find the correct bayonet for a milsurp rifle. The owner went to the shot show where he saw those. When he got back He told me he had something that was just what I needed for one of my pistols. The SEG on his face as he gave it to me was big enough to drive a tractor trailer through.

But hey, I can honestly say I was the first in my neighborhood to have one and very few others can even say they have one.
Here you go. I stole this from our picture thread, but still, don't say I never did nothing for you. As a bonus, no zombie will ever stand a chance.

zombiegunmusthave.jpg

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads