• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Well Daughter is off to hospital today and I will have a grandson by end of day... Will give me bookends to plan gun buys for... one Girl and one boy. Wife is driving me nuts and daughter is egging her on. COME ON LABOR Pains... LOL.

Excited / Scared / Proud. Expect to cry before day is out. Hope everyone is having a great Flag day.
    DK Firearms

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Got the call. Born at 1240, 8lb 8oz baby boy with lots of hair. Waiting for G daughter to wake so we can go visit his new brother

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Baby and Mom fine. Should be getting out of the hospital on Friday. Will be staying with us for a few weeks to get her back on her feet and help with both the new little guy and my favorite girl in the world. No screen name as yet however, like his sister he does already have a couple guns waiting for the day he can have them. However, I still am looking for his "First Gun". The one I (hopefully) will be able to teach him how to clean and care for it as well as teaching him how to shoot. Fairly sure I know what it will be, just need to find one with a bit of history that I can pass along.

I found it so much more attractive when I bought my first gun to get some background on who bought it, when and why vice just getting one from a store. (plus the price was better).

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Update, found he had a little blood in his vomit today. Mom n Dad took him to ER, pumped a quantity of blood from his stomach. He is now on IV. Not sure what is going on. Know what I want for fathers day...

Top Bottom