• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    All in all, who seriously cares? What someone does in the bedroom, I don't care, nor need to know about. I'm tired of the whole "I'm gay" "I'm lesbian" "I'm ... well I don't know what I am ...". I'm sick and tired of them cramming it down our throats. It's like the "in thing" to do nowadays is to be gay.

ZeR0BuG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    SE, TX
    Who cares? I mean seriously. It's no ones damn business what you do in the bedroom. I am sick and tired of the LGBT shit being crammed down my throat 24/7. So you're gay. How f***ing nice, I'm straight but I don't think I need to announce it. Keep it to your self and move the f*** on with your life.

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I am really tired of two things in regards to this; having to know someones sexuality, and others making it an issue.

Color me "not one **** was given".

A show was done (outside the lines?) about the subject. . Pro athletes were decidedly not amused by the prospect of gay men watching them in showers and locker room while naked. And several voiced concern that gay players might not be as aggressive on the field of play.

Until now the only pro athletes to come out, came out after they retired.

I find it interesting this guy decided to come out while still playing. I personally think its another step in the battle of gays wanting their gayness to be widely accepted. Sounds like you are already there. I'm not quite so accepting of the lifestyle, or maybe I just dont like it forced on me.

I've always thought dicks were for chicks i guess.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    They keep saying he is the first pro athlete to come out....
    I think they are wrong.
    She came out in 1981
    martina_navratilova_7joXF.jpg

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    There's all kinds of things I could say about this, but I'm pretty sure I'd get banned... Suffice to say that I have zero respect for anyone who lets another person's bedroom habits influence their opinion of that person.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Jason Collins is 34...12 year NBA vet...played for 6 teams. He is a free agent (translation=unemployed). Now he gets headlines and maybe an extra year or two in the league.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ahem. I'd like to take this moment to make an announcement. Excuse me-I need everyone's attention for this. It's huge.

I like boobies.

That is all.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Setting up the tease commercial, Stephanopolos (sp) called Collins a "true pioneer".

Luckily the clicker was on my person.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    A show was done (outside the lines?) about the subject. . Pro athletes were decidedly not amused by the prospect of gay men watching them in showers and locker room while naked. And several voiced concern that gay players might not be as aggressive on the field of play.

Until now the only pro athletes to come out, came out after they retired.

I find it interesting this guy decided to come out while still playing. I personally think its another step in the battle of gays wanting their gayness to be widely accepted. Sounds like you are already there. I'm not quite so accepting of the lifestyle, or maybe I just dont like it forced on me.
    Notice I wrote I am tired of them feeling the need to announce their homosexuality. I dont want to hear about it. Stop pushing it on me. As most here know, I have no problems pushing back. I think homosexuality is an aberration, and against nature. I also believe it a sin. That said, I do not treat a homosexual any differently. Their judgment, just like mine, comes later.

I do not see why the media needs to make it a story, nor why we would have a thread about it.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    I am really tired of two things in regards to this; having to know someones sexuality, and others making it an issue.

Color me "not one **** was given".

Exactly! Every station on TV is running this story over and over again! And........the President called him......give me a f......king break.

tx_transplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Greenville, TX
    notice i wrote i am tired of them feeling the need to announce their homosexuality. I dont want to hear about it. Stop pushing it on me. As most here know, i have no problems pushing back. I think homosexuality is an aberration, and against nature. I also believe it a sin. That said, i do not treat a homosexual any differently. Their judgment, just like mine, comes later.

I do not see why the media needs to make it a story, nor why we would have a thread about it.

bingo!

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Jason Collins is 34...12 year NBA vet...played for 6 teams. He is a free agent (translation=unemployed). Now he gets headlines and maybe an extra year or two in the league.

I think you are correct, this is a career move. He had something like a 1.2 points per game avg last year, and is nearing the end of his career. This will get him a couple of years playing or maybe even a sports caster gig.

And just like everyone else, who gives a ****?

Top Bottom