• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    It was high 60 here yesterday. Took 2 45's and 3 9mm to our indoor range yesterday and all ran perfectly? I was impressed with my hits. I filled that target full of holes even shot at 25 yards. RO even let me do a mag dump. Nobody laughed at me, of course I did have a loaded gun in front of me. Sorry no pictures allow at this range.
    Took me two peaceful hours and two tall drinks of Crown to clean the guns.
    Capitol Armory ad

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    Sounds like a nice day indeed.

I took my Colts out today, Defender and Competition here. Not shown is the steel Combat Commander which I just cleaned a couple days ago… hadn’t decided if I wanted to clean 3 or not yet.
    IMG_3638.jpeg

Of course I ended up shooting the 9mm as well. Big Box had a shelf full of Critical Duty 135gr +P 9mm the other day so I had a grabbed a box to try. Runs good. Fired the Critical Defense 185gr out of the Defender, and the Pabst Blue Ribbon out of the Competition. Fun mornin.

Two cups of coffee during the cleaning

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I went with work friends last Saturday to dial in a red dot on an AR and to do some load development in my 7mm. It was windy as heck. And cold! Going to try to get back to a different range today and retest my load development strings and see if one does better without the wind.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom