ARJ Defense ad

First White Underwear, Now White Paint??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I gave up trying to buy white Jockey Boxer Briefs a couple of years ago because they are almost impossible to find. Instead, I have to get the ones that come in blue, gray or black colors. I was told by several sources that the underwear companies were trying to limit the production of white mens underwear because they "have too much contrast for dark skinned individuals". Does not make sense to me, but I just order the gray and go on with life.

Now, a university study is examining the "role of white paint in racism" according to this article. Maybe Rustoleum will take the white spray paint of the market and I will have to paint my yard stuff gray too.

Capitol Armory ad

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I gave up trying to buy white Jockey Boxer Briefs a couple of years ago because they are almost impossible to find. Instead, I have to get the ones that come in blue, gray or black colors. I was told by several sources that the underwear companies were trying to limit the production of white mens underwear because they "have too much contrast for dark skinned individuals". Does not make sense to me, but I just order the gray and go on with life.

Now, a university study is examining the "role of white paint in racism" according to this article. Maybe Rustoleum will take the white spray paint of the market and I will have to paint my yard stuff gray too.

They can kiss my white ass!

TxPython357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Spuger, TX

People just don't have enough shit to do.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom