• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    My guess is he wants to stay in Jail and not get killed from being on the streets with all the crazy out there.

I dunno, is he in protective custody? I would rather take my chances free than face some of the vultures in jail.
    Target Sports

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    <Unacceptable language removed by mod.>
    Good shoot

I did not know we were allowed to say stuff like that here, but honestly all one has to do is read up on chicago and someone could understand why he was in fear for his life. I would not have taken the shot, but I was not there. We don't know what he said. The black guy could have threatened to kill him. I do know some groups have a hard time with rules, but most civilized people learn in kindergarten to keep their hands to themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    You do know that this is 2018, right? Use that in downtown Chicago or Houston even and see how far you get...

exactly why many decent people carry guns. But that abbreviation is used in many books when discussing the 5 races. I know some have issue with the word negro yet there is a uncf college fund and as a person who minored in african-american history i count count the times it was used in various lectures and books. Nothing like the racial slur they call each other all the time or are used in rap albums

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I never jumped into this thread before so here goes
    The fact that he was only charged with manslaughter tells me that the prosecutor feels he doesnt have a strong case
    This is more of a PR charge to sooth over those who think it wasn't justified within the definition of the law

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I never jumped into this thread before so here goes
    The fact that he was only charged with manslaughter tells me that the prosecutor feels he doesnt have a strong case
    This is more of a PR charge to sooth over those who think it wasn't justified within the definition of the law

Not to ruffle feathers, but i agree its to placate those on the left. I would not have taken the shot, but i was not there. The mad apparently had a handicapped tag i think and thus might have an issue. The "gentleman" who shoved him was pretty big and in his case might have been a factor. If the guy had not have gotten to his guy i do wonder if "the gentleman" might have thought that was it or planned on going further.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The guy who is now dead, did not have to shove the guy down like a linebacker. He was not, at least what I saw, advancing on his girlfriend just yelling and keeping his distance.
    He took a non violent event and escalated it and unfortunately for him, this lesson was final, he never got a chance to learn anything from it.
    I don't think I would have shot either, I would have drawn for sure, if he didn't do anything else and didn't advance on me, and I could retreat without shooting, that would be the course I would have tried to follow

Howbeit , we are all Monday morning quarterbacking this whole event. We were not there, all we have are some statements and a grainy video from one angle.

Last edited:

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    vmax definitley drew for sure. The thing is i wonder even with that if the sharpton's and so forth would be trying to jam him up. There should be no debate here the guy had a right to draw. A jury is going to decide if the shot was appropriate.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    vmax definitley drew for sure. The thing is i wonder even with that if the sharpton's and so forth would be trying to jam him up. There should be no debate here the guy had a right to draw. A jury is going to decide if the shot was appropriate.
    A homicide occurred
    So the court should determine if was it "justified " within the law.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom