Patriot Mobile

FLASH: American Truckers RETALIATING Over Trump Civil Verdict; Will Begin REFUSING Loads to NYC -- Cut FOOD SUPPLY!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    I can see the validity to this, but at least the ones refusing are doing SOMETHING... While the rest of us are just sitting on our hind ends watching, and saying "it won't work", or "I can't" or whatever excuse you want to use this time...My second wife use to say, "can't never could"... The Dems are running all over us because they KNOW the silent majority will remain just that... Silent. The time for THAT crap is over... You don't like mean tweets, ok. Ignore them. The man's done more for us than anyone I can remember... Stand up for your beliefs and your Country... No one else will... At least support the ones doing something...

Down off my soapbox...
    QFT!

Joe

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    By "half measures" I mean we've reached a point where they have no qualms breaking laws right out in the open with impunity and we're going to have a handful of truck drivers boycott NY?

I mean we're well past the point that a protest can make a difference. Tell me again what happened to the protesters on January 6th? Or Trump convicted of breaking made up laws? The examples are endless! They're literally rubbing our noses in it!
    Negative? You bet, and then some.

I'm an old man with heart problems and limited financial resources. I and those like me aren't in a position to effect or even inspire that sort of change but we can still shoot reasonably straight.

You might not have an appreciation of Trump's smart ass attitude but while you're chunking rocks, try to remember folks like Trump, with more than I'll ever have to lose, are fighting tooth and nail for us. Least we can do is not help pull them down.
    Yeah, pretty much...

Joe

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Well what's the news?
    Since I worked in logistics for the food industry for 6 years I've made a couple phone calls and found nothing is currently happening from the 3 states I was working in. Doesn't mean it isn't or won't happen but as of now Nada.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Also interested in knowing if there has been any effect on the commie shithole. Please report results, even if they are not on a large scale, just curious about the progress.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Also interested in knowing if there has been any effect on the commie shithole. Please report results, even if they are not on a large scale, just curious about the progress.
    That's if they care enough about the people to report it, which I have my doubts.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If it has any impact the media will not cover and if it does nothing they will trumpet it (no pun intended) from the rooftops.
    Other than opinions from youtubers, and a few truckers saying they won't deliver, it's hard to tell. As I said earlier, with the amount of deliveries that are needed daily, it wouldn't take a big percentage to turn it into a turmoil.

And anybody that thinks illegal aliens could do it is laughable.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Most of yall are too young to remember the trucker's strike in '72-73. That one stopped almost all OTR trucks. Any one driving a rig was shot at.
    This one is just a notion, no real impact.

AR1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    I suspect most food is delivered by trucks owned by the supermarket chains. Those drivers would be fired if they refused a load. Only the independents could refuse a load without giving up their livelihood. A minority

Rock Torrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2021
    Tx
    Is there still a shortage of drivers? If there is, then that’s a lot of leverage they have on the trucking companies

Massive shortage of drivers at the moment. Very few new drivers since they don't want to pay the cost of training and getting a license since they companies are trying to figure out how to replace them with driverless 18 wheelers. Boy that sounds just like a horror movie I saw!!!

Rock Torrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2021
    Tx
    On tv they say that the reason for inflation is supply chain issues. therefore, I’m sure there are plenty of people elsewhere in the country that will happily buy the product they are hauling. Companies should have began cutting off NY and CA years ago.

Many did in CA due to environmental and paperwork issues. That was one of the massive reasons for the dockyard backup a couple of years ago. They probably relaxed the rules, because few trucks were new enough and "environmentally" enough to enter the dockyards.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Many did in CA due to environmental and paperwork issues. That was one of the massive reasons for the dockyard backup a couple of years ago. They probably relaxed the rules, because few trucks were new enough and "environmentally" enough to enter the dockyards.
    I was more referring to other industries. The gun industry, and companies that make lawn care equipment quickly come to mind.

Top Bottom