1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    She probably belongs to the crowd that preaches "just empty all your mags and hope that 1 bullet strikes the target".
    :popcorn:

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Let’s be fair here……how many of you think those punks will be trying that stunt there again?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Once she leaves the safety of her house, and inserts herself back into a dangerous situation by chasing them, can she still make the claim she was in fear for her life?
    If they were shooting at her first, probably to take cover behind the big hunks of steel and defend herself.

If shoulda coulda.....?? News story said they shot at her. Who knows the timing.

But I agree, I'm not leaving cover to go thru the fatal funnel and engage those already running away unless they are actively shooting at me or mine and I feel the need to engage. Spray and pray chiraq style I would not be doing under any circumstances in a neighborhood.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    If they were shooting at her first, probably to take cover behind the big hunks of steel and defend herself.

If shoulda coulda.....?? News story said they shot at her. Who knows the timing.

But I agree, I'm not leaving cover to go thru the fatal funnel and engage those already running away unless they are actively shooting at me or mine and I feel the need to engage. Spray and pray chiraq style I would not be doing under any circumstances in a neighborhood.

Except, she was in the house.
    She needed to run outside to "take cover" behind the big hunks of steel.

Top Bottom