• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    After so much bullshit I can't even describe it my 300 wsm is in. it is going to be seeing a lot of changes over the next year but as of now:
    300 wsm fn spr.jpg

24" tube
    Mcmillan digi camo stock
    bipod
    Bushnell 6500 tactical sitting in badger rings.

Things to come

28+" tube 1:10 twist with extra deep chamber cut for 208amax and longer projectiles
    Cera coated barrel & micro slick bolt
    Threaded for my 30 cal can.

As is this gun should be an awesome 1000 yard gun but once I get the new tube I plan on really pushing this sucker as far as I can take it with my shooting abilities.

PLEASE PLEASE please everyone if you ship any guns or anything for that matter worth any value pack it correctly! Put it in a bomb proof case if you have to! Insurance cannot bring a one of a kind item back and that's if you even get insurance. If you don't pack it to their specs they will weasel their way out of the claim. Assume that Ups, Fed Ex, and usps treats their packages like shit... They do. I have now had 3 items in the last year smashed by all these carriers and I don't mean like a little nick I mean bent barrels, cracked stocks... It is sicking that these companies can operate with such little care and dealing with them is worse than gov't organizations. You talk to a different person every time you call and most of them don't even understand their own insurance system. If you do get the claim to go through you then have to do the whole thing over again with the F'ing insurance company. If it is a firearm for their liability they will push to have the firearm destroyed to BATF standards. It is really a nightmare so use caution!
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom