Guns International

Football Rave 1-13-2013!............ Can It Get Any Better?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    There are no yapping women around this house so my little dog, Jake and I stocked up on food and planned to coop up to watch the playoff games this weekend.

Yesterday (Sat 1-12), the Ravens/Broncos game had to be the best football game that I've ever seen! Two evenly matched team gritting it out toe to toe without let up well into overtime was an amazing sight. I've never seen a game that held my interest and had more rock em, sock em action in my entire life! My God, what a game!

Today, the game between the Seahawks and Falcons ended in a cliff hanger and was won at the 8 second mark. Not to be beaten without a fight, the Seahawks came back with a drive with 6 seconds left that almost succeeded. Gads what a game!

Now, (3:30pm) if the Texans will kick ass, I will finally come out of orbit to have my feet back on the floor!

WOW! What terrific football games!

Flash

Last edited:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Houston had a great start, and an epic flop today.

Out here in the hinterland, where the media market does not support an NFL team, I refuse to travel to Dallas or Houston to pay outrageous prices for a ticket to watch thugs mug each other.

On the other hand, how could mighty Alabama lose to the Aggies, then beat Notre Dame team handily for a national championship?

It is a mixed up crazy world.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The Texans didn't have the oats to pull the wagon. It was pretty much a replay of the last Patriots/Texans game but without the huge quantity of errors. They just got outplayed.

I'm just glad that I saw the Broncos/Ravens game! It was a game that I'll never forget!

Flash

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Yes the Broncos Ravens Game was great. It was almost an epic fail on the part of the Falcons trying for an onside kick. I think there will be some good games next Sunday as well. The NFC game will be played Sunday night. I guess because Monday is a holiday ?

Top Bottom