• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Reading the article aside from the absurd reference to the oathkeepers as a militia, there appears to be neglect cases from there other children as well. Definetly more to the story than oathkeepers.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I asked one of my buddy cops if he was a oath keeper and he said no. Not that he doesnt support them or anything, he clearly stated the oath keepers are targets. Looks like he was right!
    I hope the oath keepers organization will step up to the plate and deal with this nonsence!
    Its every American's responsiblity to be a well armed militia! New Hampshire is our of order!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Reading the article aside from the absurd reference to the oathkeepers as a militia, there appears to be neglect cases from there other children as well. Definetly more to the story than oathkeepers.

You sure about that? Lets determine what they call neglect first. Him being an oath keeper is an offence to them! If they did neglect their children, they they should be removed! We dont have any details yet.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I have no comments on the incident itself, as there are obvious important facts missing. However, the affidavit itself paints him as a gun nut and make it seem like being associated with the Oath keepers is proof of that fact. That is BS.

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    The way it reads to me is that he has had some history of violence and a history with child protection. The Oath Keepers almost seems like an after thought. I would not be surprised if oath keepers has been targeted, but I'm not so sure that is the case in this instance. Regardless, we should never be afraid to speak our minds. We've been so conered by political correctness that even the thought of disagreeing with someone politically can label us as racist (which word has lost all meaning in the 21st IMO). Remember, our founding fathers were considered radical extremists. If one can look at a situation objectively, you might find that your views and motivations are closer to your perceived enemies than your contrived leaderships views and motivations.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Read the full article, it does mention a history of neglect with other children. People seem to mistake what an oathkeeper is. And it has nothing to do with belonging to a website.....

Top Bottom