Guns International

DEAL FOR FREE: 1050 Tool head stands (San Angelo)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    I have 1 black carbon fiber and 1 blue 3d printed Dillon 1050 tool head stands. They won't work on 650s or 550s: The post is too large OD for those.

I got sick of seeing (at the time) $40 tool head stands, so I started printing and selling these in 2019. Printed these last year, and sold a bunch. These are imperfect, but completely functional. They work fine as stand-alone, free floating units, or by screwing them down to a board/bench top/etc. Just don't get happy with torquing them up- probably simply 'snug' is best.

If someone wants 1 or both, holler and I'll mail them to you. Can't find a pic of the blue one...and it's too dang hot to go out to the reloading room... but it's dillon blue 99%...

First, "I'll take it" or "I'll take them" get's it.... Please only ask if you actually have a 1050. Thanks.

0FE65EC2-E9D5-415B-8D26-96AA28ABB3D8.jpeg
    Hurley's Gold

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    Good on you Rmantoo!

I have 3 1050’s, but no extra tool heads. I’m too lazy to change them out.
    That’s crazy; I can change out a tool head and as long as I’m not changing the primer size I can be rolling again ready to reload in less than 10 minutes… But if I have to change the dies out on the tool head… Wow, easily 15 to 20 minutes or more. Of course with three 1050s if that represents the bulk of your reloading it probably doesn’t matter

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom