Texas SOT

For Sale: LNIB Springfield Armory 1911 TRP Operator PC9105LP (DFW area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

azngotskills

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 2, 2012
    DFW
    Looking to sell my Like New Springfield Armory 1911 TRP Operator (PC9105LP), Only fired 50 rds of WWB, cleaned and stored. This is one of the best from the Springfield Armory 1911 line-up, only topped by the very expensive Professional Operator. You would never know it wasn't fired, cosmetically 10/10 and functionally 10/10. It comes with everything as if bought new (i.e. 2 magazines, holster, mag carrier, bore brush, manuals, etc). Only selling to fund a Springfield Champion custom build.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/assets/pdf/1SPRINGFIELD_Book_armory_PC9105LP.pdf

Asking $1300 cash FTF in Dallas/Ft Worth or $1350 USPS MO shipped FFL to FFL

MSRP: $1867 www.galleryofguns.com - Gun Genie - Davidson's most popular and powerful search engine to find and buy guns at galleryofguns.com

Please PM me or email for any questions azngotskills (at) yahoo (dot) com

4E3F8CD8-8B7B-4FEF-A917-376FC5A892DC-9370-00000DED8F84E6E4.gif
    Venture Surplus ad

azngotskills

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 2, 2012
    DFW
    What is the safest way for both parties involved to send payment and confirm shipping? Just so both side are comfortable in the transaction.
    Paypal?

I honestly think that USPS Money Order is safe because it is Federally monitored and even more so when using certified mail w/ return receipt, frauding the USPS is a felony and prosecuted. Definitely also willing to do paypal, but the only concern are the 3% fees associated with using them. Either way is definitely fine with me and I can work out the details with the buyer.

I have tons of references selling high end audio (car and home) as well as ebay using the same username. Also have done a few transactions on thehighroad.com and mp-pistol.com Also willing to give my personal number to talk and relieve any concerns.

Cjennin2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Frisco, TX
    Man I wish I had some extra cash...love my full rail TRP Operator and wouldn't mind a half rail brother. Nice gun and good luck with sale.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    I just hate you, why why are you selling it. I have been trying to get one since a year but just confused between ar and 1911, both cost same. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes