For sale or trade .45 GAP Ammo

Discussion in 'Gun Accessories & Ammo' started by baboon, May 14, 2008.

1. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Sold

Sold

2. JDKRIEK

JDKRIEK Member

Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    You got GAP instead of ACP or just bought too many?

Either way I would return it if possible.

3. baboon

baboon Well-Known

I came home after a losusy day at work, open the Midway flyer read it wrong & ordered. They do not do returns on ammo!

4. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Man that blows! Hope you can unload it. Now if you have some .45 ACP you want to unload...:D

5. JDKRIEK

JDKRIEK Member

Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    Damn, that sucks. I'm sure someone will take it off your hands. Try the glock forums yet?

6. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Most forums want so many post before you can place an ad. I tried to get involved over there, but couldn't do it.

Theses manufacturers with their proprietory caliber really just #^*_~!@*%$ off to no end. Lets face it the only thing this caliber does that the .45 acp does not is cause confustion.

7. JDKRIEK

JDKRIEK Member

Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    I agree.

8. accordingtoome

accordingtoome Active Member

Oct 13, 2008
    man that sucks. i have a buddy that has tables at almost every gun show i can ask him to put the lot out and try to sell it. have you tried a local store?

9. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Well I really aint got time to dick with local shops as most wont touch out of some stupid fear. In a year the pulled bullets & powder could very well be worth double. Hell in a year the gun with the ammo together could very well go for 3X it's original value.

10. boatwrecker

boatwrecker New Member

Mar 21, 2009
    GAP AMMO for sale

I would like to purchase your .45 GAP ammo for sale. I can contact you or you can call my cell number at 479-206-3159 I live in Fort Smith, Arkansas and recently accidentally purchased 2 .45 cal GAP in the XD series from gunbroker.com. Now I need to find the ammo which is no easy task. I can send payment in any form necessary. Thank You Jonathan D. Patton