For sale or trade .45 GAP Ammo

Discussion in 'Gun Accessories & Ammo' started by baboon, May 14, 2008.

1. Sold

Sold

2. JDKRIEK

JDKRIEK Member

Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    You got GAP instead of ACP or just bought too many?

Either way I would return it if possible.

3. I came home after a losusy day at work, open the Midway flyer read it wrong & ordered. They do not do returns on ammo!

4. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Man that blows! Hope you can unload it. Now if you have some .45 ACP you want to unload...:D

5. JDKRIEK

JDKRIEK Member

Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    Damn, that sucks. I'm sure someone will take it off your hands. Try the glock forums yet?

6. Most forums want so many post before you can place an ad. I tried to get involved over there, but couldn't do it.

Theses manufacturers with their proprietory caliber really just #^*_~!@*%$ off to no end. Lets face it the only thing this caliber does that the .45 acp does not is cause confustion.

7. JDKRIEK

JDKRIEK Member

Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    I agree.

8. accordingtoome

accordingtoome Active Member

Oct 13, 2008
    man that sucks. i have a buddy that has tables at almost every gun show i can ask him to put the lot out and try to sell it. have you tried a local store?

9. Well I really aint got time to dick with local shops as most wont touch out of some stupid fear. In a year the pulled bullets & powder could very well be worth double. Hell in a year the gun with the ammo together could very well go for 3X it's original value.

10. boatwrecker

boatwrecker New Member

Mar 21, 2009
    GAP AMMO for sale

I would like to purchase your .45 GAP ammo for sale. I can contact you or you can call my cell number at 479-206-3159 I live in Fort Smith, Arkansas and recently accidentally purchased 2 .45 cal GAP in the XD series from gunbroker.com. Now I need to find the ammo which is no easy task. I can send payment in any form necessary. Thank You Jonathan D. Patton