• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    Up for grabs is my absolute favorite pistol ever. You're looking at your standard P226 in .40 with two 12 round mags. One is a Sig mag, the other is a Mec-Gar. It's not the best mag in the world, but the Sig mag works like a dream. Also included is a 30-odd round mag. I only used it once, and I'm not too impressed with it. It sure is good for some laughs though. You also get an awesome blue case!

It's got a nice idiot scratch on it that was there when I bought it. It's not deep, but it's there, so if that's an issue for you, there you go. This gun has been my bedside gun for about three years, and a fine range gun as well. The hogue grip on it feels nice in the hand, if you've got good sized hands.

This gun shoots better than I can most days. The only feeding issues I've ever had were the one day I shot it tea-cup style. With the proper grip, this gun has never had a hiccup at all.

Anyway, if you've made it this far, I'd like to get 400 for it, but if you can give me a really good reason to take less, we can talk. Face to face in the DFW area. I can travel, but not far. Truck issues and all. TxDL is a must. CHL is always better. Cash is best.

I'm open to offers. Cash plus a .38 snubbie would be nice, as it's definitely on my list, but cash alone is always better.

IMG_0188.jpg IMG_0191.jpg IMG_0189.jpg IMG_0190.jpg
    pencil.png

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom