• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    You can join me in pounding your head against a wall. Hollywood is all aglow about a transgender western showing a father who takes his son on a trek because the mother will not recognize the boy’s gender follies.

I keep looking up for the flaming hailstones the size of boulders…..

Target Sports

• Angry
    Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    You can join me in pounding your head against a wall. Hollywood is all aglow about a transgender western showing a father who takes his son on a trek because the mother will not recognize the boy’s gender follies.

I keep looking up for the flaming hailstones the size of boulders…..

They have to take every single symbol of traditional masculinity and destroy it. This is the reason why the USMC posted a fucking rainbow on their instagram

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    My high school FFA / Ag teacher was a bull dyke and tough as nails. I heard she’d once accidentally drove a nail through her hand with a nail gun and was seemingly unfazed by it, and was often times the most masculine presence in a room full of men.

Makes me question if women can’t really be cowboys lol.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    My high school FFA / Ag teacher was a bull dyke and tough as nails. I heard she’d once accidentally drove a nail through her hand with a nail gun and was seemingly unfazed by it, and was often times the most masculine presence in a room full of men.

Makes me question if women can’t really be cowboys lol.

Her pain tolerance may have been higher than most, but that still doesn’t mean she isn’t a female.
    Physical strength, and being able to do physical activities, may make you a tougher person, but each and every time, that person is still physiologically a male or female. There’s no binary, or lack of gender!!
    A woman cannot be a man, and man cannot be a woman, as hard as they try, it’s not possible!
    Remember back in the good Ol’ days when you would see a taller, and possibly stronger woman compared to her boyfriend, and you see a black eye, or a bruise on the woman?!? Well, wouldn’t we think, why doesn’t she just wallop that little bastard?!? The reason being, even if the woman is taller, and possibly looks stronger, is because the man is still going to be physically stronger. Upper body strength is a mans game. Women aren’t able to be physically stronger in the upper body.
    I’m sorry, but that’s the Gods honest truth!
    I’m sick and tired of our new society where anyone can proclaim being something they aren’t.
    If I tell everyone I can fly, does that really mean I can?!? NO! I’m then just looked upon as a weirdo!
    This separation of sexes doesn’t mean you’re not a man or a woman, or none at all!
    C’mon Man!! Wake up and smell the coffee!!
    All of this stuff is getting out of hand!

Hawk

TexasBB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Her pain tolerance may have been higher than most, but that still doesn’t mean she isn’t a female.
    Physical strength, and being able to do physical activities, may make you a tougher person, but each and every time, that person is still physiologically a male or female. There’s no binary, or lack of gender!!
    A woman cannot be a man, and man cannot be a woman, as hard as they try, it’s not possible!
    Remember back in the good Ol’ days when you would see a taller, and possibly stronger woman compared to her boyfriend, and you see a black eye, or a bruise on the woman?!? Well, wouldn’t we think, why doesn’t she just wallop that little bastard?!? The reason being, even if the woman is taller, and possibly looks stronger, is because the man is still going to be physically stronger. Upper body strength is a mans game. Women aren’t able to be physically stronger in the upper body.
    I’m sorry, but that’s the Gods honest truth!
    I’m sick and tired of our new society where anyone can proclaim being something they aren’t.
    If I tell everyone I can fly, does that really mean I can?!? NO! I’m then just looked upon as a weirdo!
    This separation of sexes doesn’t mean you’re not a man or a woman, or none at all!
    C’mon Man!! Wake up and smell the coffee!!
    All of this stuff is getting out of hand!

Hawk
    But you CAN fly. Go try, and if you CAN'T then have the ACLU sue the ever-loving feck out of gravity. You will be rich.
    Don't forget my cut.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Mental disorders should be treated, not celebrated! 50,000 volts should be about right!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom