• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    LOL Hey, don't forget brawts, beer, fajitas, tortillas, cars painted with flames, chrome, accents, hot sauce, ........

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Got one for ya Shorts: My buddy at the time was on patrol (SAPD, now a detective) and went to a fire call. He was taking a report from the lady that owned the home (arson was suspected), he asked if there was anyone else with her in the house? She said, "yes, my daughter". He then asked what the daughters name was. The mother said, "Abcidy". My buddy asked if she would spell the name for him. The lady said, "SURE... A B C D E".

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Got one for ya Shorts: My buddy at the time was on patrol (SAPD, now a detective) and went to a fire call. He was taking a report from the lady that owned the home (arson was suspected), he asked if there was anyone else with her in the house? She said, "yes, my daughter". He then asked what the daughters name was. The mother said, "Abcidy". My buddy asked if she would spell the name for him. The lady said, "SURE... A B C D E".

I got to know.. Black?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    lol See that lady didn't prepare for names and she wasn't ready when the time came. Good thing I've got this thread now.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Aren't you so happy with me for starting this. Don't be silly. Of course you are. No need to pay me cash. Food will work fine

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom