• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drs2288

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Who is going and what day? Hopefully i will be going Not sure on what day saturday or sunday, I will be looking for a 1911 or maybe just get another AK...Who knows.
    DK Firearms

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    ftw13 and I will be there saturday morning around 8:30 so we dont have to be in that long line that always forms. I'll be looking at 1911's Glocks and ak's. Just look for a couple of guys with a lot of tattoos toward the front of the line.

Drs2288

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    ftw13 and I will be there saturday morning around 8:30 so we dont have to be in that long line that always forms. I'll be looking at 1911's Glocks and ak's. Just look for a couple of guys with a lot of tattoos toward the front of the line.
    Cool man, i'll be the mexican with a tattoo on the outside of my left arm, Maybe we can all work a deal with a dealer if we all buy at the same time.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    we'll look for you guys! i'm shopping for a new Sig...i will be wearing my grey and orange vans hoodie....gotta decent beard too and black glasses,tattooed hands too :). come up and say hi the more the merrier. be glad to meet you guys. akarfal we'll look for ya we're ak fans!

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Planning on Saturday afternoon. If you see a guy with a red St. Louis Cardinal cap, denim shirt with Boo Benefit 2008 on the back, with a big mustache and scruffy beard; that would be me.

Sigman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Grapevine
    I hope my wife does not have too many chores for me to do. I would like to go, but might be Sunday... You guys have a great time and be safe!!

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    those of us that meet up we should get some lunch afterwards.....as far as a group buy thing,we should hit Love's Guns first and try to buy from him. he's given jake and i some good deals and trades.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    we went today at open,jake scored a g23c for 499 and i traded for a sig p239 9mm in excellent shape with hogues already on it. all in all a good day,all i spent was price of admission.

Drs2288

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    we went today at open,jake scored a g23c for 499 and i traded for a sig p239 9mm in excellent shape with hogues already on it. all in all a good day,all i spent was price of admission.
    Were you the guy with the red chucks on standing inline? if that was you my brother had the ford racing jacket on, I was not sure if i should have went and talked to you because i thought you were supose to be with your buddy jake.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I got there a little late. I had my daughter with me. But I did score the G23C for 499. can't wait to go shoot it. Plus my girlfriend got me a CHL course for my valentines day gift. Awesome

Cyberlink

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington
    My brother and I got there around 1pm, kind of crowded but there was lots to see.

Lots of primers, bullets, and brass. Primer prices were down, most had them for $30 to $35 a box of 1000.

I picked up

250 x 230gn FMJ 45ACP bullets
    500 x 180gn FMJ S&W 40 bullets
    50 x 7.62x54R rounds in brass
    35 x 8x57 brass
    7.62x39 reloading die set
    4 x 100 round plastic boxes
    2 x 20 round plastic boxes
    reloading tray
    case lube pad
    primer tray
    Nice gun cleaning kit with a wooden case

Spent less than $200 including the entrance fee for both of us. All in all it is a GREAT show and worth going to!

Drs2288

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I didnt end up buying another gun, Couldnt really find anything i wanted that was at a remarkable price, I ended up getting some tapco 7.62x39 mags at $11 bucks each so that was pretty good, I also got a tapco t-6 stock for my ak and 500 rounds from cheaper than dirt so now im ready to shoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    DFW
    I was there for a few hours in the morning yesterday, left around noon. I picked up a used Browning Buck Mark Camper for plinking at the range. Saw quite a bit of ammo which is a good sign. Some of it was priced extremely high but I did see a few deals in the mix. One guy was selling WWB .45 cheaper than you can get at Walmart. Lots of other stuff to see but was a little too crowded for my taste. Glad I went but will probably be a while before I got to another one.

Top Bottom