• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txgolfer45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Dallas
    I didn't buy any firearms either. I bought a folder knife and a maxpedition accessory. Thought about getting some 1911 grips. But, none of them caught my eye.
    Gun Zone Deals

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    yeah i was wearing the red chucks,i had a pistol so i was in the check-in line jake was in the regular line. ya should have come up and said hey man! i went back today...found a uspc 9mm for 599 right around closing time. offered 600 otd they said no....i left without anything oh well

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    I walked through the door right at 4:15 with my father in law. He was looking for a S&W 15-22 and found one and got in line to do the paper work and pay. While he was doing that I wandered around looking at some stuff. After grabbing a few more extra mags for my AA 17-22 kit I hung out and talked to some dudes with a L42A1 for sale. Was very tempted since it had the trunk with, but when I looked in the trunk there wasn't alot of the stuff its supposed to come with and for the price they were asking it should have had everything.

malladus

Drs2288

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    My brother in law wanted to me go with him today but i was busy when he called, He ended up buying a HI POINT .380 and the guy sold him a box of ammo for 40 bucks. I feel bad now because not only did he buy a not so good gun but he purchased it in .380

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    damn,thats harsh......F 380 man.....i sold my sig 232 last year cause of the lack of ammo. never again. i wish that guy would have made that deal on the HK today that pissed me off. it was a used gun,they didn't have so much into it he couldn't do 600 otd. spotted a real nice norinco 1911 there too for right under 500 as well. went looking for 5.45 ammo they were selling golden tiger for 6-7 dollars a box,screw that. not a lot of deals really at all....saw some XDs for 399 and saw some HK p2000sks for 770 but thats it. saw a number of used HKs in the 6-700 range but nobody want to knock any money off at all. to be truthful i took like 1500 in cash in my wallet to spend,i wound up trading a guy for the sig 239 and left not spending anything yesterday. had the money in my wallet today but,again,no one wanted to deal at all. saw some OLD price tags on a lot of guns,maybe they should deal and they wouldn't have to keep lugging them around. i think i might be done with trying to find deals at shows....wasn't too long ago they would actually deal. if i wanted to go buy something for a fixed price i'll stick to local shops. what the hell happened to shows where you could haggle?? i mean,really?

Drs2288

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    yeah i took $1000 with me, i was planning on gettin another ak or 1911 ony 1911's at a reasonable price were rock island armory but nothing speacial, I seen a dealer with a wasr 10 ak he wanted $420.00, i asked him if he would take 400 OTD and he said " No i already have low baller prices" so i just left. I'd rather let some one make comission off me at cheaper than dirt than give some tool my money and yeah the ammo prices were high and couple guys i asked about buying 500 said they didnt have enough to sell in bulk.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I dont even bother with shows anymore for the reasons stated in the last few posts....
    Do all the vendors half to go to some special a**hole training before they are allowed to get a table at the show? Most of them act like they are doing YOU a favor by being there and their prices suck to boot!

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    yep you're right.....i asked the guy if that HK came with two mags and he replied "its no good without'em" with a jerkoff tone. i wish i would have picked it up but i absolutely didnt want to spend the money with that guy.i really wanted an hk p2000sk but 770 is just too damn much for a micro pistol,couldn't find any rock island compacts. i was looking hard to make a deal on a usp compact cause the mags are only about 40 bucks and are easy to find. ah well im sure i'll find one on gun trader sooner or later.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom