Fort worth gun shown May 24.. 25

hihosilver

May 5, 2008
Just wanted to let everyone know.. Im not sure if I am posting this in the area. Im sure I will be there spending all of my money on something:D

thanks

DrBart2

Mar 10, 2008
Burleson
I am going on a vacation in June to the NRA's Whittington Center for some long distance rifle shooting. I need to pick up about 2,000 rounds of .308 for the trip. I wonder how much that is going to cost me?:( I am hoping to get it cheaper at the gun show, but I will definitely check prices before I go!

brainiac

Mar 7, 2008
Parker County
I need to pick up about 2,000 rounds of .308 for the trip. I wonder how much that is going to cost me?:( I am hoping to get it cheaper at the gun show, but I will definitely check prices before I go!
Tha last cases of South African military surplus I bought were $200/case a couple of years ago. Wish I had bought a lot more, as the last Market Hall or Will Rogers gun show I attended the same stuff was $600/case! I sure hope prices come back down but I'm not optimistic that they actually will.

Have fun at Whittington!

Ivan4x4

May 23, 2008
Fort worth TX
just got back from the gun show and not only cant you carry but you cant have loaded mags either.

Top Bottom