• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Green Eye Tactical

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2013
    Dallas, Tx
    So can I get a headcount for December 2? Green Eye you can take count and tell us what the cost would be?

Obviously you can count me in.

Range owner said $30/person, so dudes can just bring payment. We will most likely need to meet as a group at the front gate so a good meet time that everyone can agree on would be good. Maybe do a poll thread with a : going yes/no tickbox and preferred meet time?

mech1976s3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2013
    i go to a private land a little ways south of ft worth....venus...no range master....10 bucks donation every time i go...has a 33 yrd range...then behind it is anything up to 400 yds...quite possibly 500...have only done up to 200 yds so far...i need a better scope past that

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    i go to a private land a little ways south of ft worth....venus...no range master....10 bucks donation every time i go...has a 33 yrd range...then behind it is anything up to 400 yds...quite possibly 500...have only done up to 200 yds so far...i need a better scope past that
    I used to go there probably. Sounds like it's changed some.

GunDok

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2016
    Texas

Got a link?

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    I think I will attend this. I am a member of Triple C and love the range. It is a great facility and has some nice long long range lanes. Also have a great zero range. Have yet to do anything pistol there but I have been going there for about 6 months and became a member 3 months ago so I no longer pay each time I go.

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Range owner said $30/person, so dudes can just bring payment. We will most likely need to meet as a group at the front gate so a good meet time that everyone can agree on would be good. Maybe do a poll thread with a : going yes/no tickbox and preferred meet time?
    Since I am a member if we meet up at the gate I can open the gate and then head to the range office.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom