• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    In my travels over the last couple of days I have come across a pair of pretty good deals at some of Houston's retailers.

First one, a Blast Back .22 gallery style target stand. You shoot and knock down three round steel targets, the shoot the fourth to reset them all. First noticed one at Gander Mountain in Spring, (when did they get an indoor shooting range?? Nice remodel.) for $100. Found that Academy has the same one clearance priced for $29.99, down from their regular price of $79.99.

Found it at Academy in Humble, and they had one more left on Friday.

Here is the Amazon.com listing............(losing faith in their pricing rapidly)
    Amazon.com: New Blast Back .22 Auto Pop Up Target Steel Durability Solid Wide Set Base by Do-All Outdoors LLC: Sports & Outdoors
    PA160109.gif

The second deal was even better from a percentage saving perspective. Stumbled into "Sports Authority" formerly Oshmans Humble store. They had this spotting scope marked down from $199.99 to $79.97, but tagged $49.99 in the showcase. The sales staff confirmed that it was indeed the lower price. I got the last one in an unopened box, and they still have the display.

Amazon has the exact same scope listed for $139.78 down from $199.99.

Amazon.com: Brunton Echo 50mm Spotting Scope 12-36X50: Sports & Outdoors
    PA160108.gif

Since both of these stores have a large presence in the state, you might be able to take advantage of some of these clearance items in your area. While both were impulse buys, they will get some use.
    Texas SOT

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom