• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buster Charlie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Karnes county Texas
    Disclaimer: I'm in no way affiliated with this gun shop and have no financial or personal gain or bias in this post.

While Driving south on 181 from San Antonio I passed through Poth, TX and noticed a banner up on a building advertising a new gun store I've never heard of before.

Since I know people commute to San Antonio for work or school but may live south of the city proper I figured this was the best location to share this info. If this is not appropriate, please feel free to move or delete it.

The new shop is called Bear Mountain guns, it's located in Dilworth Plaza in downtown Poth, I haven't seen a online listing for it yet but the phone number is 830-484-2100.

Long Story short, the place has been open only since September but while smaller than most of the San Antonio stores the guy seems friendly and the prices and selection are very reasonable for such a small store. I picked up a taurus M605 in .357 magnum for $345, which I thought was a reasonable price.

So if your heading through Poth, check it out, I'll be heading there again since it's closer than any of the San Antonio Gun stores for me, and the owner seemed friendly.

PS the google maps coordinates are 29.070948,-98.082277 if you can't find the place.
    Guns International

Big J

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Karnes City Texas
    The owners name is Bill. He is also a pretty good gunsmith to boot. He also carries reloading supplies if your into that.
    I picked up a Ruger M77 in a .270 win for a pretty good deal from him.

Top Bottom