Guns International

Found a new(old) gun shop in conroe anyone been there?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Anyone ever been to Sportsmans Guns and Ammo on porter road off 105 in Conroe? they dont have the largest selection but they have gunsmiths and some cool Obscure stuff ( dummy bombs/AT4's) they sell cans too. They even have those weird looking pistol caliber rifles someone posted about the other morning.
    DK Firearms

drummingchevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Houston
    I went in there once, and I was impressed with their customer service. They have a friendly staff which seems to be a rarity in the gun store world. They also carry reloading components, and I even bought some primers based on their service. If they weren't so much out of my way, I'd probably stop in there more regularly.

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    Go on in... find some place to sit and enjoy the conversation. It will remind you of a barber shop from 50 years ago. Derek and crew can take care of you.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I went in. Looked around for a little bit. The balled guy with a big mustache(forget his name) was showing me some pistols. I liked the shop for the most part. Didnt have a huge selection, But I still liked it better than most of the bigger shops that are around.

Top Bottom