• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Why stay home? That will help nothing.

It's one in the same... Neither one of them are worth the turd they crawled out from under. In this scenario you're voting either democrat or liberal, those are your choices. Christie must be neutralized in the primaries, if people don't send that message early we'll be completely screwed.
    DK Firearms

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    I'd vote hillary just out of spite if the republicans are that fuckin stupid to nominate that fat **** after mccain and romney both fizzled.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's one in the same... Neither one of them are worth the turd they crawled out from under. In this scenario you're voting either democrat or liberal, those are your choices. Christie must be neutralized in the primaries, if people don't send that message early we'll be completely screwed.

Why not vote 3rd party instead?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I dont understand. Why is Chris Christie is popular?

Because he's a Republican the press likes. Due to the fact that he's as liberal as the average Democrat, which appeals to them. So the press has spent the last few years building him up as the 'electable' Republican, and the leaderless RNC looks at the press and says, "Yeah, this guy can get elected because he'll appeal to the liberal vote we'll never get anyway" without considering that their conservative base - the heart of their party - is completely turned off by the opportunistic fat slob who'll kiss any liberal ass you put in front of him.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Christie is popular because he is just like everyone else in the establishment... as Wilkow calls them "The democrat wing of the republican party" or as I prefer to call them republitards.... They are the Bush big R Republitards. If we aren't careful we will knock down Krispy Kreme just to have him replaced with Jeb Bush (who gave Hillary an award for being a great American after Benghazi).... We the conservatives have no party at this point, unless you consider the TEA party. I would presonally love to see a Rand Paul / Allen West ticket... Or Rand and Condi... It will only happen over the dead body of pundit jackasses like Karl Rove.

Just as important as the Presidency however is to primary out the political class assclowns like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell....

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Dont know about you guys, but Im thinkin its time to get really pissed and let these morons at the RNC know what we think. Blow their phone lines and emails all to hell just like we did when BO tried his gun control sh*t.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Where are all the mindless Republicans on the board who will be screaming that you Libertarians are screwing the country if you dont vote for Krispy to keep Hilary out of office as the election gets closer?

Last edited:

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    they'll be along shortly ; "A 3rd party vote or not voating is a vote for the Democrats" Me, after voting for McInsane & Romley, I WILL NOT SETTLE for the moderate, halfass candidate that the Republicants usually serve up.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Where are all the mindless Republicans on the board who will be screaming that you Libertarians are screwing the country if you dont vote for Krispy to keep Hilary out of office as the election gets closer?

I do my radical voting in the primary. Im focusing on getting more people out to vote for the good GOP candidates (they do exist) than pulling for some third party candidate.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    There are good GOP candidates out there. I mean, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul ran under the Republican brand, but the difference was they didnt hesitate to let everyone know where their allegance really was. They werent afraid of getting "run out" of the party for voicing that they were more aligned with the TEA party. Some of these GOP hopefuls are good folks, but for some reason they dont voice their views quite like Cruz, Lee and Paul.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just cant imagine Christie doing well in a debate. If we end up with him as the GOP candidate or Paul Ryan...i...i...i might have to vote third party. Mostly though i want to focus on getting GOOD candidates into the top spots in the GOP. I cant write off the party yet but agree we are in dark days.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Once we get past the primaries, there are essentially two candidates to choose from. That's reality. And it's looking a lot like we're screwed either way this time around.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom