Lynx Defense

FREE BBQ, and Drawing for AR-15- 7/2/14!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    FREE BBQ, and Drawing for AR-15- 8/2/14!

Well, heck, I screwed up the title date It's 8-2-2014!

Trinity Bay Tactical
    is so cool, sometimes, I go there just to enjoy the conversation and to see what's new and exciting in stock! The guys are sharp, well educated on firearms, 100% pro gun and they don't back off to suit Liberal Weenies. They fly the "Come and Take It" flag in front of the store. It's exactly my kind of place!

This is not a museum! They move their inventory and they specialize in tacticool equipment for AK, AR and a host of other firearms. I found my home away from home! The place is small but their hearts are big and EVERYONE gets greeted and talked to.

Women are well represented. There are carry options and PINK guns, too!

They WANT you to enjoy being there and to share your experiences and plans to enjoy the shooting sports.

This east Houston area is huge on piggie hunting and there will be lots of those guys represented in the crowd! If you like blasting pigs, this is the place to be!

On Saturday, they have a free BBQ with several briskets and I'm sure, plenty of other goodies. The cool part is that it's all FREE and then comes the unbelievable part.....the drawing!

There are 4 prizes to be drawn from a jug of entries once per hour. Included in the goodies is a Mosin-Nagant rifle and an AR-15 rifle! Jim the owner, said the drawings will start about 11am and continue to 2 or 3pm. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!

Guys, I LOVE this place and the people who work there. I want to give you the opportunity to experience hospitality east Houston style!

When: 8-2-14 Before 11am until about 2pm.
    Where: Trinity Bay Tactical, Here's the link:
    https://www.trinitybaytactical.com/

Directions:
    https://www.trinitybaytactical.com/contact.html

Don't miss it!

Flash
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    We had a good turnout, everyone had a great time and I ate so many ribs that I'm STUFFED!
    Prizes were the flat top AR-15
    Mosin Nagant 91-30 rifle with accessories
    AR- 15 drop in trigger assembly
    Hydration pack/bladder.

It was really fun to visit with the folks and Bonnie & I hung out for over 4 hours. We brought chairs and sat outside upwind of the BBQ cooker and chatted non stop.

A great time was had by all!

Flash

Top Bottom