• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    DFW / Amarillo
    Welcome all the new FIRST TIME posters! Classy way to introduce yourselves. Lol.

I agree, Scott. The thing that I hope will happen is that people will see that this is a badass forum and participate in it. I love the forum and the people. I have found a ton of good information here. I hope that others do the same. I know that some people will just want to eat dessert and not stay for coffee and a chat. They are losing out. Good folks who like guns and live in Texas will stay for the chat.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    DFW / Amarillo
    Out of all of the giveaways we do, TGT members who entered have the best chance of winning the Sparrow. For those who entered, thank you! We look forward to making one of you happy very soon!

SA will be having a big pre-Christmas deal going where we will pay your NFA Transfer Tax on 4 or 5 of our best selling cans. Details will be coming soon. Look for them here and FB after the drawing.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Out of all of the giveaways we do, TGT members who entered have the best chance of winning the Sparrow. For those who entered, thank you! We look forward to making one of you happy very soon!

SA will be having a big pre-Christmas deal going where we will pay your NFA Transfer Tax on 4 or 5 of our best selling cans. Details will be coming soon. Look for them here and FB after the drawing.

Well hell, I guess I won't be buying my textbooks for Spring '12. I suppose I can always wing it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    DFW / Amarillo
    Cody Johnson, you sir are the winner of the SCo Sparrow. I usually post a video of the random number generator, but my computer wasn't working with me this morning. Congrats, Cody. Please contact me for details and we will get you paperwork going.

Thanks everyone at TGT who played. We will have more stuff like this in the future. Stay tuned.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    fist-pump-baby.gif

Oh hell yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom