• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    I've got 4 MTM plastic cases (100 round) for .45 long colt and about 15 rounds of .45LC ammo in one of them. Sold my LC and probably won't go back.

I have two new bottles of Lee Liquid Alox.

I have a set of Lee .38-55 dies that got used to make about 50 rounds and put away.

Ammo

.22LR Subsonic ammo. It's OLD -- like 20 years old but seems to shoot fine. I don't have a suppressed .22 and it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense in my 10/22 which is dialed for much faster. I think I have about 3/4 of a brick.

.38 S&W box of winchester super x

.32 S&W LONG partial box

.38-55 Win Ammo about 1.5 boxes of winchester super x

.25-06 Ammo (custom hunting loads by T's based in Texas) - two boxes

PM me if you want ALL of it. First come, first served. If you don't want some of the stuff, take it all and bring it to one of the lunches and divvy it out. I'm super busy and rarely have spare time to make the lunches so if you can drive up to NE Rock near Gattis and 130, please let me know and I'll put them out for you.

Ken
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Ken, I will take it all. I have a friend who just got a a 38-55 Sharps who can use the ammo and brass and dies. I actually have a 38SW pistol and still shoot 45LC in SASS matches. I have not pulled out the 25-06 in ages. Might just be time. The .22 and 32 I can share with some folks at SASS matches. PM me here and I will wander up that way/ Thanks. Bill

ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Guys... Thanks Hoji beat you all to it with his PM. Hit him up on the .38-55 if he doesn't need that part.... maybe work something out

Ken

Top Bottom