• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I have had this ammo for quite a few years, and just never shot much of it. It looks like copper washed steel cases? Some of them look like brass cases, but are likely berdan primed. Some are silver tipped bullets, some are not.... I'm pretty sure it's corrosive ammo.
    I haven't counted it, but I'm guessing it's over 100 rounds. I hate to try to dispose of it, and thought that someone might want to have it to blast with.... I live in the north side of the metroplex, in Allen, but can meet anywhere in, say, a 20 mile radius.... don't want to drive far to give something away.... so, let me know if you want it.

762x54 ammo.jpg
    Military Camp

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Ok..... just let me know when/where.... I think it's closer to 200 rounds, and they are steel case... all of them I checked were attracted by a magnet.

Reactions: MTA

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    He is supposed to be in the metro this coming Friday, to pick it up. If that doesn't happen, I'll let you know.
    He lives about an hour away, north of here, and doesn't make it down all that frequently. I expect him to be here, but if something happens, I'll let you know. He's pretty good about keeping appointments..

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    He is supposed to be in the metro this coming Friday, to pick it up. If that doesn't happen, I'll let you know.
    He lives about an hour away, north of here, and doesn't make it down all that frequently. I expect him to be here, but if something happens, I'll let you know. He's pretty good about keeping appointments..
    Yep I will be there friday for sure

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom