• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Here are a couple of the Fredom Munitions AMMO Load Machines that were at SHOT Show:

Sizing Machine:
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wouldn't mind havin' one of them on my reloading bench, but I hate to think how much shooting I would have to do before it paid for itself

Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    Base is $20k for pistol and $42k for rifle. Feeders, stands, fillers, and custom calibers are extra. I thought they were white boxing like USA Ammo did, that is nice startup capital if they didn't. I'm looking forward to adding another Mark X so I don't have to convert mine, it is a process to say the least.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Yeah these were amazing... I challenged my dad to a race- him and his dillon gear vs me and this machine. I thought an old combat vet wouldn't back down from a challenge, but even he was thoroughly impressed. Lol.

Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    At 80% drive speed, the Mark X will throw out 4020 rounds an hour. Barring any head crashes, you can't beat that. Of course, if you crash it bad, a 1050 at 1200RPH can beat it. If it is just the priming disk out of time, no problem, but you crash that bullet disk and you are going to lose 30 minutes.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I received some Freedom Munitions 223 ammunition this week. Have photos that I will post tonight.

427728_250978184984386_100002166196212_549901_1562936106_n.jpg

The guys at Freedom Munitions included some nice stickers and SWAG in the order, but that isn't why we buy ammuniotn or gear. It has to work and work reliably.

I have some of the 55gr Reman and I shot through one of my surefire 60rd magazines. It functioned 100% over a box.
    I will be reviewing some of the details later when it stops raining, the wind stops blowing 20mph and the range dries up enough to set targets and access the target line at the Impact Zone.

So, the 55gr reman works in the surefire 60rd magazine, which is to be expected.

Top Bottom