• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Hey guys just wanted to post this up to help out a buddy of mine in case any of you have friends/family in Arizona. A close friend of mine that I served with lives in Tucson, AZ (also half Texan, his dad lives in Dallas) last night his car was stolen while he was at work. Here's a copy and paste from his facebook

"Friends and Family in the Tucson area, my car was stolen last night while working. Please be on the look out for a red BMW 330i 4 door. It has black rims and tinted tail lights. It has a black grill and the logos are black and red. License plate starts with APS. If spotted please call 911. My phone was also in the car so if anyone needs to get a hold of me please contact me here or the wifes phone."

Here's a pic of the car (license plate in picture is the old CA one, has AZ plates now)

419792_3011975291203_838514346_n.jpg

This is just an overall crappy experience for anybody, he bought the car when we got back from Afghanistan and is now out. Please forward this to anyone you know who might be in that area, thanks in advance.
    Guns International

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Update from my buddy

"A little light shined on me today. Got my replacement phone thanks to my mom and my insurance company put me into a rental car for free until my either my car is recovered or my claim is settle. Thank you Jesus. God is great!"

Top Bottom