• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >

ARCHBISHOP VIGANO is the top Diplomat for the Vatican, home of the Roman Catholic Church, the World’s largest “organization’.

While the Church and the Vatican both have historical and current problems, including a sitting Pope accused of being a commie or commie “sympathizer”; this Gentleman soulds like he has the correct information and has this figured-out precisely.

see: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...d-as-a-trial-balloon-for-the-new-world-order/

leVieux
    Venture Surplus ad

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    While I might agree with his morality, Vigano sounds very much like one of those babbling loonies we ran into on occasion when writing a traffic violation or dealt with on a call. These kooks are very familiar to law enforcement. They don’t listen to anything you say and they just ramble on incessantly about how the government has implanted tracking devices in our brains and the new world order was infecting our blood, the CIA are actually aliens from another planet etc. One thing that eludes him is that not more than two people could actually keep a secret of the magnitude that he describes. It is similar to these nutbags that say we didn’t land on the moon or the holocaust never really happened. Inferring that these events were faked by the thousands of people who were the purported acting ensemble! What’s truly scary is that the church allows him to speak in public.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Maybe, but that’s not my issue nor my point here.

Please follow the link and then comment on the issue.
    I did that first. I think the Cardinal should do what Luther did. The Organization is the problem, all the way to the top, and especially at the top. Just look at the Laudato Si.' He may be right on some of his concerns, but they stem from much deeper roots.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did that first. I think the Cardinal should do what Luther did. The Organization is the problem, all the way to the top, and especially at the top. Just look at the Laudato Si.' He may be right on some of his concerns, but they stem from much deeper roots.
    >

OK, BUT, what about the subject he is discussing now?

We all know that the Catholic Church has much to answer for, both currently and in its long history.

Now, please; the topic is “Globalist Intentions” and the sham “pandemic responses”.

Could we focus on that now ?

leVieux

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    >

OK, BUT, what about the subject he is discussing now?

We all know that the Catholic Church has much to answer for, both currently and in its long history.

Now, please; the topic is “Globalist Intentions” and the sham “pandemic responses”.

Could we focus on that now ?

leVieux
    Look at the broader picture of how the RCC handled the deal... I sent you a video.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    I survived Catholic School. God had no friends there. Those people were working for the opposing forces!

Top Bottom