• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BennyJ

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Humble, TX
    Selling a custom built Remington 700 that has been chambered in .30 FBI (29" bull barrel); built by Bill Baker. It has an adjustable synthetic stock w/ pachmayr decelerator pad, picatinny rail, weaver 1" scope mounts, weaver 4-16x40 scope. Includes an old case i have for it as well. I dont have ammo for it, you will have to source it yourself. The rifle is in excellent condition, never been fired.

Asking $1650 OBO. NO TRADES, CASH ONLY FACE TO FACE IN HOUSTON, TX.

Buyer must be willing to fill out and sign firearm bill of sale and must be legally able to purchase and own a firearm.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at z33benny@gmail.com or call/txt 832-304-0440

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It has nothing to do with the alphabet boys. Apparently it's close to a necked down .338 win mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BennyJ

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Humble, TX
    Ammo would need to be custom made, i never got around to doing anything with it. So unfortunately i cant provide any samples on groups; i can only go by what others who have shot the same rifle (built by the same person) have said. I would be more than happy to let anyone check it out and if you just so happen to have ammo, I'll even let you shoot it; BUT you break... you BUY!

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I've heard about these before. If I remember right someone with one made by Baker was shooting ~3" groups at 600 yards. I could be mistaken but it was definitely a tack driver at long range.

BennyJ

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Humble, TX
    Unfortunately i do not have any other data other than what i can find through a quick google search. I was told there is a shop in Seguin called KDF Inc that may be able to help with making a die for this round.

Top Bottom