Gun Zone Deals

FS/FT: 6.5X47 Lapua/Pierce/AX Chassis/Jewell/Harris Bipod/NF 3.5-15x56 (Houston)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uracowman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    katy
    hey guys.

I've caught the AW bug, and I am currently in the market for one. I'm currently on the fence about selling this because I don't really want to, but I'll move it if I can shore up the cash to move into an AW.

I'm putting up for sale my 6.5x47 Lapua chambered rifle. All the work is listed below, but I did want to mention a blemish the gun had in the past. When I first got the gun, I got a case stuck in the chambered and had ended up getting a rod stuck in the gun. When my smith removed the rod, there was a slight ding on the crown, so I went ahead and had the gun recrowning. There's was no other damage that I'm aware of because the gun shoots absolutely lights out as seen below with sub quarter inch group at 100 yards. I just wanted to disclose this in advance for honesty sake.

PLEASE READ
    As stated before, I really don't want to sell the gun unless I have to. Unless everything sells together or the gun goes first, nothing is up for grabs.

TRADES
    Originally, I wanted only an AW, but I would also take one of the following (adding or subtracting cash where needed):
    -DTA bolt action, preferably in 6.5x47 lapua but I would be open to 308
    -Scar 16s
    -7.5 or 10.5 inch AR pistol (preferably something like a sig or noveske)
    -7.5 or 10.5 inch .223 upper
    -sub 10 inch 300 blackout upper
    -stripped AR lower. I don't care about the brand
    -complete AR lower. I don't care about the brand
    -Kriss vector pistol
    -AK pistol (I want to convert to an SBR)

The build goes as follows:
    -All recrowning and chassis work done by Aaron Roberts at Roberts Precision Rifle in Spring, TX
    -6.5x47 built off a Pierce action. Fluted bolt, tactical bolt knob, Pierce 20 MOA base. 360~ rounds down the pipe
    -28 inch medium Palma Broughton barrel
    -Jewell Trigger
    -Accuracy International AX Foldable Chassis in FDE w/ original box
    -Stock inletted for the Jewell trigger. Functions flawlessly
    -Target crowned barrel
    -1 5 round AI mag
    -Harris Bipod, non swivel model.
    -Nightforce 3.5-15x56. MIL/MOA. Mil-Dot reticle. Zero stop. Original box and paperwork
    -Leupold mark 4 rings
    -100 pieces of lapua brass. 40 pieces are twice fired, the other 60 are brand new. I have another 100 brand new pieces I might sell, but I'd rather keep it for a future build.
    -load data using 123 amaxes and varget. .24 inch grouping at 100 yards, 10.5 moa of elevation at 600 yards.

PRICE
    Whole package including optic, rings and brass mentioned above: $4,300
    Gun, mag and bipod only: $2,900
    *I might throw in the other 100 pieces of brass and my dies depending on the trade. I also have 2000 hornady 123 amaxes for sale as well*

Payment: Cash or Money Order preferred, but I would take a discrete paypal payment.

image-17.jpg image-16.jpg IyMrKl.jpg
    Texas SOT

Last edited:
    Top Bottom