• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgwalt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houston Heights
    Up for sale is a Sig Sauer model P250C (compact model), chambered in .40 S&W with standard 3 dot sights. Included is one factory flush fitting compact magazine (13 round capacity), and three factory X-Grip extended magazines (14 round capacity). A basic, black nylon Uncle Mike's holster is included, along with approximately 100 rounds of .40 S&W, brass cased, FMJ.

This gun is a solid shooter with a very low round count (less than 350 rounds through the gun). The P250 features a smooth, double-action only trigger. The Sig P250 is a versitle gun. With a conversion kit from Sig, the P250 can be swapped between several different calibers.

The gun, extra magazines, holster, and ammo are for sale for $550 cash.

For trades, I am interested in a Glock, S&W M&P, or Springfield XD/XDm in 9mm. I am also interested in a 1911 (Rock Island, Remington, etc).

photo 2-10.jpg photo 1-10.jpg
    Guns International

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    FS/FT (Houston): Sig P250C in .40 S&W w/ 4 mags, holster, ammo

Fair enough. They're 500 new at Cabelas, but without the mags and ammo. I'd enjoy it, but don't feel hurt by a 'no.' Good luck with the sale though - someone will get a nice gun and the extras they need too... :)

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Free bump for a good gun, I carry a P250 Subcompact in 9mm and absolutely love the platform. It has a long double action only trigger pull (true double action gun) but a very crisp break that is perfect for an EDC plus the swap-ability of the fire control unit to different sized frames and calibers make it very unique. It should also be noted that Sig mags are pretty pricey and run about $40 for the P250, OP GLWS.

rgwalt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houston Heights
    Free bump for a good gun, I carry a P250 Subcompact in 9mm and absolutely love the platform. It has a long double action only trigger pull (true double action gun) but a very crisp break that is perfect for an EDC plus the swap-ability of the fire control unit to different sized frames and calibers make it very unique. It should also be noted that Sig mags are pretty pricey and run about $40 for the P250, OP GLWS.

Thanks for the bump and good words on the gun, sir! Much appreciated!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeps
    Top Bottom