Please reply by conversation.

bufford

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Dallas
    SOLD Kahr PM40 w/NightSights, 2 mags & holster - $450 DFW

SOLD

I pulled my ad and then the sale went south, so this one is still available.
    I have an excellent Kahr PM40 I recently traded for. As you can see it has minimal wear and is a great weapon. It has night sights and the standard factory 5 & 6 round mags in a much nicer than factory padded case. I shot it side by side with my CM9 and did the 9mm much more accurately, so the 40 needs a new home.

SALE PRICE = $450.00

I am looking for a sale, but the right trade is always considered. I prefer to keep it 9mm but…let me know what you have, you never know… I do need it to be able to CC, so a Glock 17 is probably not going to do it...

FTF during the day in the Carrollton / N. Dallas area… Academy in Lewisville or West Plano, Bass Pro Grapevine…. Somewhere along the 190 or 121 corridor… My nights and weekends are crazy full so don’t even ask. I require TDL and prefer CHL. Please e-mail or pm questions, offers, etc…
    Thanks for looking.

12183-fs-ft-kahr-pm40-w-nightsights-2-mags-holster-450-dfw-pm40-ns-002.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• PM40 NS 002.jpg
      PM40 NS 002.jpg
      16.8 KB · Views: 105

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Nice pistol at a good price. I wish I was in the market for this item. I also have a CM9 and it seems to fit my daily chl requirement. I was also surprised at how accurate the CM9 was. I have the XD SC40 and that is a bit of a brick to carry and a it harder to shoot compared to the CM9.

Robmoo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Arlington
    So tempted, but I just sent off for a CMP Garand and I need to save up to build a new PC when Intel comes out with their next line of 1155 socket CPUs.

I wish I had something to trade.

BillH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Houston
    Wish you were closer to Houston (though would prefer the PM9). I did make a FTF in Centerville for my P239 SAS gen 1 several years ago.

bufford

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Dallas
    The question has been asked about the grip. I am cheap & rather than pay $10 for a Hogue grip, I use a piece if tire inner-tube. It works just the same & I always have blown tubes around since I cycle a lot.
    Thanks for your question.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom