Please reply by conversation.

bufford

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Dallas
    TRADED - RIA 911 - Officer size .45 w/ ammo - $425

[FONT=\]TRADED

I have for sale or trade a great low mileage Rock Island Armory .45 in the much sought after Officer size. I am not the original owner but you can tell from looking this gun has not been shot much. I put 15 rounds through it this weekend and it is a sweet shooting pistol. I just have all 9mm and it doesnt make sense to have one different caliber to keep.[/FONT]

[FONT=\] This one comes with the original clam shell box, un-filled out warranty card, 2 test rounds, the original wooden grips, the factory mag, and a wrap around pachmeyer grip. I am including the half box or so of TulAmmo target stuff and an almost complete box of Winchester JHP to get you going.[/FONT]
    [FONT=\]SALE PRICE = $425.00 FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=\]I am looking for a sale, but the right trade is always considered. A Glock 19/26, XD Cpmpact or sub-compact, and the like are preferred…let me know what you have, you never know…[/FONT]
    I would be interested in a Sig 238, or a Ruger LCP + cash on your end...[FONT=\]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=\]FTF during the day in the Carrollton / N. Dallas area… Academy in Lewisville or West Plano, Bass Pro Grapevine…. Somewhere along the 190 or 121 corridor… My nights and weekends are crazy full so don’t even ask. I require TDL and prefer CHL. Please e-mail or pm questions, offers, etc…[/FONT]
    Thanks for looking.
    11350-fs-ft-ria-911-officer-size-45-w-ammo-425-ria-officer-002.jpg
    [FONT=\]
    [/FONT]

Attachments

• RIA Officer 002.jpg
      RIA Officer 002.jpg
      5.3 KB · Views: 164
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom