Guns International

WTS FS in B/CS - Several pairs of NEW Cargo pants - $5 each!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    FS in Bryan/College Station area - Several pair of new cargo pants. 5 are camo, one is khaki. All still have the original tags on them, and they have never been worn!

$5 each!!!

How did I end up with so many? Years ago, every time I found a pair of cargo pants I liked, they would always be discontinued when I went back to get another pair a year later. So, I started buying multiples when I found one I liked.

Unfortunately - as I got older, my waist got bigger. And, I'll never fit into a 34 waist again
    smile.gif

I am moving, and am trying to downsize and empty out my closet. And, I'll never fit in this size again.

- 3 pairs of Wrangler Camo Cargo Pants - 34x34
    - 1 pair of Wrangler Camo Cargo Pants - 36x34
    - 1 pair of Mossimo Supply Co (Target Brand) Camo Cargo Pants - 34x34
    - 1 pair of Starbury khaki Cargo Pants - 34x32 (these are actually the same length as the 34 length camo pants, despite being listed as a 32 inseam)

$5 each (local pickup in Bryan/College Station area) - Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

IcCjBGy.jpg
    Guns International

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    FS in Bryan/College Station area - Several pair of new cargo pants. 5 are camo, one is khaki. All still have the original tags on them, and they have never been worn!

$5 each!!!

How did I end up with so many? Years ago, every time I found a pair of cargo pants I liked, they would always be discontinued when I went back to get another pair a year later. So, I started buying multiples when I found one I liked.

Unfortunately - as I got older, my waist got bigger. And, I'll never fit into a 34 waist again
    smile.gif

I am moving, and am trying to downsize and empty out my closet. And, I'll never fit in this size again.

- 3 pairs of Wrangler Camo Cargo Pants - 34x34
    - 1 pair of Wrangler Camo Cargo Pants - 36x34
    - 1 pair of Mossimo Supply Co (Target Brand) Camo Cargo Pants - 34x34
    - 1 pair of Starbury khaki Cargo Pants - 34x32 (these are actually the same length as the 34 length camo pants, despite being listed as a 32 inseam)

$5 each (local pickup in Bryan/College Station area) - Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

IcCjBGy.jpg
    I usually do not butt into another's business in their for sale threads but am making an exception here because it may be to your benefit. In the future, if you find more pants like that in the back of your closet or wherever, try selling them at auction on eBay. You might get a substantially higer amount for them if they are no longer made. Retro clothing goes for unbelievable prices sometimes especially if never worn and still with the original tags/labels.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    I usually do not butt into another's business in their for sale threads but am making an exception here because it may be to your benefit. In the future, if you find more pants like that in the back of your closet or wherever, try selling them at auction on eBay. You might get a substantially higer amount for them if they are no longer made. Retro clothing goes for unbelievable prices sometimes especially if never worn and still with the original tags/labels.

Ok, thanks for the info!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom