• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    I'm sure this is going to take some of you a minute......
    aa6af90bb1eefe5b57d8dfe3d85d0a00.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    You should see the lance armstrong type polesmokers who do this crap during commuter hours in Plano.

They blast through my neighborhood without stopping at stop signs. Until I'm there. I slow roll out there while honking so the group has to stop.

They yell.

I yell back. "Obey traffic rules you jackssses! This ain't the Tour."

I giggle. They shoot the bird at me.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    That's just an ******* move.
    The biking, that is.
    They blast through my neighborhood without stopping at stop signs. Until I'm there. I slow roll out there while honking so the group has to stop.

They yell.

I yell back. "Obey traffic rules you jackssses! This ain't the Tour."

I giggle. They shoot the bird at me.

IMO the worst part about having all these limp wristed transplants coming here are the bikers. Plano even made signs saying share the road or some crap like that.

Makes me wish I had a 3500 with a snow plow on the front

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Damn son. I've been on the other side plenty. Ridden bicycles tens of thousands of miles. The law is that they are generally subject to the same rules as motor vehicles. they can take up a lane, but the ones not being asshats move over as far as possible. I've had beer bottles chunked at me, been hit by rearview mirrors, had cars pass me, then immediately turn in front of me causing me to wreck. The cyclists aren't the only assailed on the roads

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Damn son. I've been on the other side plenty. Ridden bicycles tens of thousands of miles. The law is that they are generally subject to the same rules as motor vehicles. they can take up a lane, but the ones not being asshats move over as far as possible. I've had beer bottles chunked at me, been hit by rearview mirrors, had cars pass me, then immediately turn in front of me causing me to wreck. The cyclists aren't the only assailed on the roads
    Well I wouldn't run you over because you have good taste in revolvers

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio

I give them all the benefits of being a vehicle. I just hate when they blow stop signs. It’s annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom