zzzzzzzzzzzzdhsfgdfghmgfm.jpg
      96 KB · Views: 599

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    I was thinking about starting dinner until I saw this. Now I doubt I'll want breakfast too!

I had a peculiar dream last night where a woman somewhat resembled the organism in the picture but with stringier gray hair. She was pursuing a black and white dog (like a Springer Spaniel) that could speak telepathically and had come to me asking for help.

The old woman was some kind of a PhD, Neurologist who specialized in communications. She had a Court Order demanding the surrender of this the Dog so she could DISSECT IT!

When she came to my door she was accompanied by two Police Officers, I refused to give her the Dog. I’d mentally told the Dog to escape through the back window....which it did. The woman was furious as women frequently are. She repeatedly stated how educated she was and how important her work was.....she was quite arrogant and greatly impressed with herself like many of our present day Feminist University Professors and Women’s Rights Activists.

When I tried to discuss the Dog’s great intelligence, it’s uniqueness, and what a good and benevolent creature it was, she got more and more annoyed. The two Policemen appeared as if they were looking forward to beating me into submission. They were not the least bit impressed by the miraculous Dog.

I awakened before the issue was resolved and before I got my ass whipped. The Dog was running free so it wasn’t a bad dream. When I thought this whole thing over, I realized that only a few hundred years ago, when more intelligent men ruled, women like these were hanged or burned as witches; now they’re running for President. Ultimately, I realized that if it had been a cat instead of a Dog, I’d have given it over to her immediately.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4e8c678add854f18dfd97de0be68e07a.jpg

Attachments

• 4e8c678add854f18dfd97de0be68e07a.jpg
      4e8c678add854f18dfd97de0be68e07a.jpg
      124.6 KB · Views: 592
    Last edited:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Without the political stuff, this is the mildly amusing with lots of comment thread. Why mods should not mod peoples funny bone.
    unsubscribed
    A playground was built for just what you like and you still whine? How precious.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    You think you own the wind huh? I would barbecue day and night if some vegan got butthurt over it.
    The city of Santa Monica in CA banned smoking in your own apartment or balcony because of the proximity to other people.

Liberals do own the wind, air, water.

Totalitarian.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Top Bottom