IMG_8761.jpg

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    The premier treatment for BLM, Antifa, and Democrats. Where can
    1st born. Get back home from the midnight showing of "Rocky Horror Picture Show" at 3:30am. My mom was waiting up to make sure I got home ok. "Mom, I am 30 and just got back from three years in Germany. One airline blown up over Lockerbie, several bombs on bases, Chernobyl, and the Austrian poison wine." Not to mention being based on the same kaserne as the 17th FA Bde.

Youngest brother (fourth kid) juggles hand grenades "Look at him! Ain't that cute?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    1st born.
    Youngest brother (fourth kid)...
    I feel ya. My parents were so much more lenient with me than with my older sister. After she left for college, they moved to the far end of the house which was 130 feet and many doors away. I could have set off a bomb at night and they wouldn't have heard it. Of course, they apparently weren't worried about that since they let me have the bedroom with the exterior door so I could come and go as I pleased.

Looking back, I only wish I had taken a little more advantage of the situation. :)

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Ditto. I was third down the line (of four). Got turned loose at 17 to wonder around western Europe one summer. (No way in hell, I would've let my kid do that!).

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Trump just lost one because someone brought mace to a gunfight.
    I've heard it was pepper spray, but then who doesn't have pepper spray in Portland? Of course now the left is trying to make a case for self defense, but if the guy with the gun came after him, is it really self defense?

In either case, I hope someone investigates, not listen to the internet. Therefore I'll reserve my thoughts as to what really happened until I here something credible.

Top Bottom