Venture Surplus ad

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County

That is scary
    The things people can do with make up is insane. I hardly ever wear any so I didn't know what you could do until one of my friends showed me a you tube video. This lady completely changed the structure of her face with make up.... I always tell my guy friends be very skeptical of the ones that where a bunch of makeup, you never know what you might end up with....

Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    The things people can do with make up is insane. I hardly ever wear any so I didn't know what you could do until one of my friends showed me a you tube video. This lady completely changed the structure of her face with make up.... I always tell my guy friends be very skeptical of the ones that where a bunch of makeup, you never know what you might end up with....

I guess with some, beauty isn’t actually “skin deep”, but makeup deep.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    When I was in Korea, there were two answers to that:
    - If the person had been there less than six months, it was "I do not not, I just got here."
    - If the person was less than six months from DEROS, it was "Don't ask me, I am short."

Since many folks there were on one year short tours, you know how that worked out!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    When I was in Korea, there were two answers to that:
    - If the person had been there less than six months, it was "I do not not, I just got here."
    - If the person was less than six months from DEROS, it was "Don't ask me, I am short."

Since many folks there were on one year short tours, you know how that worked out!
    ebd0e88c3af9e67775b296a9fad73375.jpeg.jpg
    4850397355_0176f94df2_o.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Another True Story Time! Before we all had driver license we hung out at a friends house that was next to a Pizza Hut. At some point some old faggot in a Caddy started cruising by. It was around the 4 th of July.

We were drinking beers & lighting strings of fire crackers & shooting bottle rockets, when he pulled up. He parks with the motor running and starts motion us to come over. The silliest friend walks over to see what he wanted.

The old pervert was wearing 2 hearing aids, so Bernie is moving his mouth like he’s talking but not saying anything. So this goes on for a bit as the old pervert is cranking up his hearing aids.

Bernie has a 3 foot string of Black Cats hanging from his back pocket. Convinced the perv is at full volume, he lights them and tosses them on the phucers lap! The old bastard first reaction is to roll up his window then put the car in gear. As he starts rolling off the firecrackers are doing on his lap what they were never meant to do. He rolls into a telephone poll like fence post stopping him dead in his tracks.

Eventually the door opens crackers still going off, smoke billowing out seat belt still securing him. The cops roll up from a report of fireworks disturbing the peace. As the smoke is clearing the last few cracker fizzing out or going off. The cops know know the dude as the pedophile he is, and are laughing as hard as use.

They take our statements and his, like our story about him trying to coax us into his car with fireworks. The old perv gets cuffed & his caddie towed’

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I hated having to wash pillow case & sheets after after more then a few one night stands!

Top Bottom