Living on Airplanes
    4f371e4974ea9a8e05c2232133c90cf1.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    It was rather funny at the time! She came around looking for dope. He told her she could earn it the hard way! She was disappointed no one else want to get a $5.00 bread bag blow job!
    If you post which truck stop she works at, you might make a lot of new friends here. :D

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Those displays generally to 8-10 people to build, with only 2 doing the work

The square root of 10 rounds to 3, so I'd say probably 3 working and 1 or 2 others half-ass their jobs.

Why? Because Price's Law holds almost everywhere. To wit:

The square root of the number of people in a domain do 50% of the work.

If you've got 10,000 employees, half the work is being done by 100 of them. I'm sure everyone who's ever worked in a large group, when they really think about it, understands the truth of Price's Law.

ETH77

ZAP Rules
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2008
    Houston
    Lear got the rights to the Lear jet from the swiss who had it as a military plane.
    Not exactly. Lear designed his plane and built a factory in St. Gallen Switzerland. He considered the factory the best in the world at the time.

Ironically, Pilatus a Swiss aircraft mfg. now manufacturers the PC24 a twin engine bizjet which can fly into more airports than any other bizjet in the world.

ETH77

ZAP Rules
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2008
    Houston
    I kinda like the look of that. I've never seen a Nylon 66 rifle in Apache Black with blue metal. I thought they were all chromed. I know mine is.
    Second gun I ever owned. Drove all over PHX, Tempe, Mesa. Found one on a back shelf of a hw store in Mesa. The stock cracked under the ejection port. I wrote a letter 20 years later and Shazam a new stock came. Never should have sold it.

Top Bottom