EC7E9CFB-98F3-4122-9088-7AE5DC062513.jpeg
    Lynx Defense

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    They actually used to make a product called, "whizzers". They were small, biodegradable, objects like battleships, bullseye targets, etc., to put in the toilet and aim at while urinating. They were mainly marketed for teaching young boys how to use the toilet properly.

I'll admit to sinking a few battleships while I was helping potty train my two boys.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    They actually used to make a product called, "whizzers". They were small, biodegradable, objects like battleships, bullseye targets, etc., to put in the toilet and aim at while urinating. They were mainly marketed for teaching young boys how to use the toilet properly.

I'll admit to sinking a few battleships while I was helping potty train my two boys.
    I have a nephew whose dad split shortly after he was born. The boy grew up in a house with three females. My mom and dad figure he would grow up a squat pisser!

I drew pictures on toilet paper and place them in the bowl,then proceeded to pi’s them apart! Cure the boy right then & there!

Top Bottom