• ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    6b890259c02d73a3330994071def1756.jpg
    My 2004 Disco II with the center diff lock goes forward and aft for H/L and pushes left to lock the center diff in either H or L

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    $96,442.00 for an effing Rav4
    Who are buying these?
    Some dealers are crazy but there are people willing to buy! I can't wait until the market calms in 1 or 2 years and that Rav has a book value $25k. Granted financial institutions usually only finance up to 110% including TTL so someone is having to drop a down payment equal to msrp.

We sold the wife's Mazda 6yo CX5 SUV to Carmax since it's value had increase 40% over the past year. I couldn't pass up getting 70% of the original price from a 6yo vehicle. Picked up a 2022 Honda CVR Touring Hybrid at msrp which is going to be Honda's similar model to a Rav4. Granted very few new vehicles on the lot, most coming in on trucks were special orders and we luckily found one just coming off the truck that day she wanted that wasn't pre-ordered. We knew nobody was selling below msrp but I wasn't paying over msrp. Still not too bad since my old vehicle was now worth several thousand dollars more than at 5yo.

Reactions: TXP
    Top Bottom